Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels, whats your myers-briggs test results?

I got architect. The test doesn't really take external factors into consideration though, so probably not the greatest methodology.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
im wondering which of the personalities women are attracted to? lets see the normies response to this one
Lol, that's a good question. Even, I can't answer that.

Its good looks that emits or radiates good personality anyway

not_here_4_points said:
I got architect. The test doesn't really take external factors into consideration though, so probably not the greatest methodology.
Yes, you're probably right. The human mind is complex and parts of it still remains as a mystery, but still left to find out.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Oh my bad, I must've misread it (thought you wanted the definition), and no I can't explain that phenomena you were feeling, I think some users could pitch in and as some of  them may have a better grasp of it than me.

Not a problem.

Hope someone can give some insight on that because I've experienced it for years when it came to answering questions about myself and how I function.

INTP

Not sure which brand, though. Probably Stage 4.

A Good Friend said:
INTP

Not sure which brand, though. Probably Stage 4.

INTP is stage infinity, my friend.

idkwattodowithlife said:
INTP is stage infinity, my friend.

It's like a fate I can't escape. I've tried to tone down the strength of my answers and be as truthful as possible; Always INTP.

Same with those crappy asperger's tests.

QuantumDummy said:
Not a problem.

Hope someone can give some insight on that because I've experienced it for years when it came to answering questions about myself and how I function.

This happened to me also when I took the test. It must be because we don't think about these things until we're asked directly, and once we're asked, we don't know the answer. Just a lack of knowledge of oneself.

Kointo said:
Its seems that a lot of people got intp-a. Is there a correlation between intp and incels? It said it was a fairly rare personality, so maybe.
Connection between being blackpilled (not necessarily incel) and INTP (logician). The blackpill is about objectively looking at society, and INTPs are all about objective fact. I got INTP like other board members.