Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels were mentioned in the British national TV news

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
On the 6.30 news just now it explained how JD was in a "sexist online community who called themselves incels" and they questioned why people in groups like that would have a gun license. I don't know how to feel about that, it enrages me so much that I can't even comprehend it, imagine if a feminist shot people and they brought up a feminist online group.

It is also very awkward having that on TV in the background having your relatives listen to it, it reminds me of when Virginia Tech was on the news and they talked about how the shooter was a loner who didn't talk to anyone. That was very awkward for me as I was just the same.

I have already pointed out that law enforcement is not investigating this as a terror-related incident:

He was legally granted a gun license, subject to a myriad of requirements. In hindsight, he shouldn't have been granted one -- but the legal remedy that normies are implicitly suggesting -- ideological screening (how?) -- has the nasty whiff of a police state behind it.

Thankfully, nothing will probably change. He'll be on the news for another cycle or two and nobody will care.

Last edited: