Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels watch anime like this and call themselves blackpilled

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
My Dress Up Darling

"Yeah bro it helps me cope"
"It shows anime titles"
"But it has good story bro"
:soy::soy::soy:

Brutal tbh, and ricecels living in Japan have it worse since they are surrounded by this shit everywhere they go.

I never really got into anime. Perhaps I should try. Is there any good suggestions out there?

I haven't watched a romance anime in a long time.

I never watch anime like that- it's nuclear tier suifuel. I don't understand how so many hikkis with no friends and no hope of a girlfriend can watch stuff like that. Why watch romance when you can't relate to it? Makes no sense.

View attachment 592358

"Yeah bro it helps me cope"
"It shows anime titles"
"But it has good story bro"
:soy::soy::soy:

Brutal tbh, and ricecels living in Japan have it worse since they are surrounded by this shit everywhere they go.
Those anime were done for incels. Incels should only cope playing sports and watching animes like these

d_gray_man-288389558-large.jpg
Dragon_Ball_Z_Serie_de_TV-697937148-large.jpg
840_560.jpg
dest_1.jpg
Bleach_Serie_de_TV-214857327-large.jpg
Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn_Serie_de_TV-737870517-large.jpg
5319199.jpg

los_caballeros_del_zodiaco_en_que_orden_ver_la_serie.jpg_861770137.jpg
9942383bab54dae2c1d6054f05b6bcbc--canvases-lost.jpg
Fullmetal_Alchemist_Brotherhood_Serie_de_TV-748146576-large.jpg
61jK6n5DA3L.jpg

Otherwise soy and better to kts

Last edited:
It is a form of cope, anime girls dont have anything to do with real girls. But I do see your point, since I got blackpilled I become too cynical.

I never watch anime like that- it's nuclear tier suifuel. I don't understand how so many hikkis with no friends and no hope of a girlfriend can watch stuff like that. Why watch romance when you can't relate to it? Makes no sense.
the main characters for most of those anime are losers, you can tell from the flimsy gesture of the mc depicted in the poster.

Brb gonna watch this :feelzez:

the main characters for most of those anime are losers, you can tell from the flimsy gesture of the mc depicted in the poster.
But then they get a literal 10/10 stacy and end up fucking in hs. How is that relatable for losers?

Virgin losers getting harems of cute girls. Wish fulfillment for Japanese boys.

Nice try. Watching anime doesn't mean that the user doesn't understand that it's over for him, and that he will never have the foid of his dreams. It's called coping with Inceldom you gatekeeping plebeian, you really expect 100% of involuntary celibates to rope? We are too cowardly for that. You could have titled the threat "I hate anime" and that would have been a lot better for a thread title because you have no real argument :feelshaha:

t. someone who is watching anime right this very moment.

Nice try. Watching anime doesn't mean that the user doesn't understand that it's over for him, and that he will never have the foid of his dreams. It's called coping with Inceldom you gatekeeping plebeian, you really expect 100% of involuntary celibates to rope? We are too cowardly for that. You could have titled the threat "I hate anime" and that would have been a lot better for a thread title because you have no real argument :feelshaha:

:bigbrain:

Same tbh. Everytime I watch one of these slice of life anime’s it fills me with a terrible sadness, and a hint of anger too. These shows feel like someone is trying to push an opiate on you to try and make you forget about the existential loneliness you have to deal on a daily basis. I resent that.
Yeah movies also, I find hard to believe that characters would react how they do when in fact I know they would react differently. I prefer now watching movies filled with whores and greedy assholles, its much more believable.

Nigga I don't hate anime, there are some masterpieces out there, but if you can't see my point, why are you not coping with American series that have the same story? Jfl too brutal for you because they don't have waifus?

It’s one of the few things I find happiness from so I will continue to watch it. 2d girls > 3d girls anyway:dab:
Japanese man marries hologram1

Keep worshiping women

I doubt many incels watch that exact anime. Anime isn't a genre, it's an art form that does tends towards certain subjects but there's an anime that's right for everyone if you look for it.

:bigbrain:
It's like watching a rich man lifestyle while poor

Nigga I don't hate anime, there are some masterpieces out there, but if you can't see my point, why are you not coping with American series that have the same story? Jfl too brutal for you because they don't have waifus?
there is a huge difference between watching K-ON! and Dragon Ball Z. I was too :smonk: to see the "like this" part of the thread title. I'm the idiot!

Fantasy cope, coomfuel and self insert, mostly
It does feel suifuel at times but better that than not watching anything at all and LDAR every day

I doubt many incels watch that exact anime. Anime isn't a genre, it's an art form that does tends towards certain subjects but there's an anime that's right for everyone if you look for it.
It's not about this exact anime, incels watch these types of anime which literal worship the female character and how heir life is pathetic without them, it's pathetic tbh

Fantasy cope, coomfuel and self insert, mostly
It does feel suifuel at times but better that than not watching anything at all and LDAR every day
At this point is not even suifuel for me, they just seem like some incel brainwashing other incel into foid worship jfl

It's time to shoah the animecels.

It is a cope and fantasy, it isn't supposed to be realistic.
I understand that I'm just saying that I personally just find shit like that depressing. More power to those who are able to enjoy it I guess.