Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels underestimate the "alpha game"

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
My little brother who is 13 could be considered a pretty boy. He is blonde, pale skin, fairly tall etc... But he is still getting bullied in school, and girls still go for his bullies who he actualy mogs. I feel kinda sad for him, because he is gl but is an absolute cuck in the making.

Save your brother please save him. Teach him how to be alpha please do it man don't make him go through this. No one deserves this.

Save your brother please save him. Teach him how to be alpha please do it man don't make him go through this. No one deserves this.
I can't. Mother gave him the "nice guy" mentality from an young age, he is already doomed. I tried to teach him some boxing and stuff, but he doesnt want to hit anyone even if his life depends on it.

I was beaten and bullied. Sometimes I had my revenge, but not always. I'll say that bullies quickly tire of people who fight back. Fighting is an art though. Help him by making his body strong, teach him to fight back.

I can't. Mother gave him the "nice guy" mentality from an young age, he is already doomed. I tried to teach him some boxing and stuff, but he doesnt want to hit anyone even if his life depends on it.
That's exactly how I was when I was in school. Nice guy shit will only make things worse.

To be a true chad you don't just need to be attractive you must also have some sort of status. Chad isn't just some pretty effeminate guy, he's also somebody with many friends, knows a lot of people, extremely confident, has a strong will, and is looked at as a "higher" person. But on another note you need to help your brother somehow as unless something changes quick it will only go downhill and will most likely affect him for the rest of his life.

People underestimate this a lot but no one likes "beta" behavior

Probably the only thing those redpill autists were right about, but obviously it doesn't matter if you're Chad, for everyone else however, hell yes.

Lmao it's so over if you look low trust and act beta tbh.

Personally, I think the blackest of all the pills is when you finally accept how much women respond to violence. They are literally wired to cum in under 2 minutes when being violently raped. They're who vacuous personalities are an adaptation to conform to what ever violent man forces them to be their mate. Did you know the every case of Stockholm Syndrome that has ever been recorded were all by women?

Just Be Violent Thoery is the darkest truth.

My little brother who is 13 could be considered a pretty boy. He is blonde, pale skin, fairly tall etc... But he is still getting bullied in school, and girls still go for his bullies who he actualy mogs. I feel kinda sad for him, because he is gl but is an absolute cuck in the making.
Hell hit puberty is a year or two and hell man up. Just be a good big bro and help him.

Hell hit puberty is a year or two and hell man up. Just be a good big bro and help him.
He has a youtube gaming channel. It's beyond over.

He looks like a pretty boy not like chad. Chad gets friends and foids automatically. A pretty boy needs status to get foids and your nice guy brother will be fucked without friends.

Personally, I think the blackest of all the pills is when you finally accept how much women respond to violence. They are literally wired to cum in under 2 minutes when being violently raped. They're who vacuous personalities are an adaptation to conform to what ever violent man forces them to be their mate. Did you know the every case of Stockholm Syndrome that has ever been recorded were all by women?

Just Be Violent Thoery is the darkest truth.

This is why most normie relationships I've seen have been abusive, even when they got into relationships with subhumans

Then he isn't very Chaddy. He's probably an untermensch like you and you just don't see it.

He looks like a pretty boy not like chad. Chad gets friends and foids automatically. A pretty boy needs status to get foids and your nice guy brother will be fucked without friends.

What? Lmao

Both chads and pretty boys are just two different types of good looking, the fuck you talking about

Then he isn't very Chaddy. He's probably an untermensch like you and you just don't see it.
I didn't say he is Chaddy lol. He looks like a One Direction type of boy.

What? Lmao

Both chads and pretty boys are just two different types of good looking, the fuck you talking about
I assumed he looked cute not hot. A cute beta face without masculine features won't get you anywhere if you don't have status to make up for your lack of masculinity.

I assumed he looked cute not hot. A cute beta face without masculine features won't get you anywhere if you don't have status to make up for your lack of masculinity.
Wtf are you on about? Pretty boys slay just as much as ogre Chads. Masculinity isn't a huge factor it's about looking attractive in any way you can.

Wtf are you on about? Pretty boys slay just as much as ogre Chads. Masculinity isn't a huge factor it's about looking attractive in any way you can.

You're thinking of Chad pretty boys. It's possible to have an adorable baby face which isn't attractive, which is what I was thinking of

Tell him to hit back. It could save his life.

Bullies only respect violence.

Alpha maxxing is hard work.

kill that cuck

Alpha game is not solely based on looks. Wealth, upbringing and self-worth also plays a big role.

How did u guys get bullied so often. Is this more of a problem in America? I was pretty much invisible in school

There is a chance that women will consider any approach made by a sub8 male as sexual harassment. No thank you.

How did u guys get bullied so often. Is this more of a problem in America? I was pretty much invisible in school

i looked low trust i think, legit everyone was like "are you ok bro" "are you mad" "yo you look odee angry nigga"

that's how i didn't get bullied lol, but yeah, no idea what makes these guys look like such easy bullying material. they must look like utter cucks. i feel most people are just "invisible"

Personally, I think the blackest of all the pills is when you finally accept how much women respond to violence.

One of the reasons violence works is because it raises the stakes. Why do women play games to make their man jealous? Jealousy is a negative emotion, but it signals the man is invested in the woman. Women want to see men fighting over her because it proves she has value. It means so much more than to stand around Mr. Nice Guy who says I love you but won't lift a finger.

Violence is also emotionally charged. Like a car crash, you remember and feel violent events. Boring Mr. Nice Guy never does anything that gives Stacey the tingles, or reminds her how important she is. Every day is meh.

The alpha stuff is nonsense if a girl likes a guy and he is being bullied the girl will step in and defend him

Just wait a bit, girls will start liking him eventually if he really is good looking.

People underestimate this a lot but no one likes "beta" behavior

Probably the only thing those redpill autists were right about, but obviously it doesn't matter if you're Chad, for everyone else however, hell yes.

Lmao it's so over if you look low trust and act beta tbh.

I am sure those bullies look older than your brother, and your brother most probably looks like a pretty boy twink. There is no alpha game going on here, generally bullies are more matured that's why bitches like them.

The real black pill is that women prefer violent alpha behaviour before looks, its more important to them, but this is very much genetic.

The alpha stuff is nonsense if a girl likes a guy and he is being bullied the girl will step in and defend him

Correct.

This whole thread is one giant cope. OP and everyone who agreed with him are throwing up the blackpill.

Considering OP is incel and his brother is related to him, it's likely that his brother is also unattractive and he's overrating hin.

Last edited:
red pillers are the real cucks in my eyes. anyone who discards their persona to run x game just for femoids validation is a cuck. even worse than soy boys i dare say.

red pillers are the real cucks in my eyes. anyone who discards their persona to run x game just for femoids validation is a cuck. even worse than soy boys i dare say.

Agreed.

im here with my chadlite friend

he have a message for you and your brother

''

-you are a idiot
-i went from being a landwhale to being a chadlite,and all the fucking days people laugh of me,and i was like your little brother,i wanted to have friends (but i hadnt)i wanted to be like them,and one to the other i decided to get fit,and with the time,i understood that i was better that the people that laughed of me,now i am 18 years old,i have a (beca) im level B2 in english (im not native speaker),im going to study geology,and i know how to play piano and guitarr,i have nice bike,freedom,i understood something meanwhile others were mocking me and speaked about the thing they were doing and i wanst (smoke,fucking,drinking,fighting) i was learning and improving,
so now i never wanted to be like them,because i was bettter

''
my friend is egocentrical as any stupid chadlite,but i only can conclude one thing of what he said to you

if your brother won the genetic lottery,just make him focus in improving his natural talents,so in a few years he will be at a better life than the normies laughing him now

im here with my chadlite friend

he have a message for you and your brother

''

-you are a idiot
-i went from being a landwhale to being a chadlite,and all the fucking days people laugh of me,and i was like your little brother,i wanted to have friends (but i hadnt)i wanted to be like them,and one to the other i decided to get fit,and with the time,i understood that i was better that the people that laughed of me,now i am 18 years old,i have a (beca) im level B2 in english (im not native speaker),im going to study geology,and i know how to play piano and guitarr,i have nice bike,freedom,i understood something meanwhile others were mocking me and speaked about the thing they were doing and i wanst (smoke,fucking,drinking,fighting) i was learning and improving,
so now i never wanted to be like them,because i was bettter

''
my friend is egocentrical as any stupid chadlite,but i only can conclude one thing of what he said to you

if your brother won the genetic lottery,just make him focus in improving his natural talents,so in a few years he will be at a better life than the normies laughing him now
I never take gl people's opinions seriously. Best advices i've had that have helped me in life were from some ugly ass professors in uni, and some truecels here. People who've lived life on easy mode think they know a lot, but in fact they know nothing.

People see this behavior and it is enough evidence for them to conclude that confidence is everything you need to attract women. Of course it is not, but it's not without some significance.

One thing he can do is hang around other nice guys that way he won't have to fight, and his beta behavior won't be displayed. But even if he looks good, nothing makes a girl more disgusted by a guy than seeing him beaten-up.

You could encourage him to get into body-building. If you're built and tall, most guys won't pick on you, and girls will just assume you are a bad-ass.

I never take gl people's opinions seriously. Best advices i've had that have helped me in life were from some ugly ass professors in uni, and some truecels here. People who've lived life on easy mode think they know a lot, but in fact they know nothing.

yeah i will not deny that,but he isnt tying to advice a incel,but your brother that have some genetic luck,make him work hard and focus in improving his talents
if he is chadlite he will be fine

and by improving me (incel) and my friend arent saying stupid shit like ''personlitie''

but studying for UNI and job,bodybuilding to be strong enough to be attractive and intimidating,sports,etc

I did martial arts when I was young but I didn't even use it against my bullies because most of the time it's not physical bullying but verbal bullying like how am I supposed to fight back? I am not good at verbal lashing, my main bully was a black guy but I didn't even try to verbally fight back like saying nigger to him, it might not even work and I would get labelled as a racist in other words victim blaming, I could say the same if I even tried to physically fight back regardless if I successfully beat them up or not because of how cuck the world is everyone would view me the victim as the aggressor.
"you shouldn't use violence against your bullies teheehehe" - school counselor

It would've been better if I was invisible (and not bullied) during my school years, so that even If I meet them again in the later years, I wouldn't be remembered as the bullied guy (in turn reverting their mindset of me to when I was bullied) and instead treat me as a new person like a stranger. Of course this was when social media was just rising, this thought might not apply anymore in the 2010s decade

I'm not downplaying martial arts it's my brain that's been programmed to only seriously use it when it's a life or death situation, thinking about it I wish I had physically fought back then regardless. JFL at my cucked brain. So teach your brother to fight back.