Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels under Feminist double standards

What do you think?

• Very agree

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Disagree

• Very disagree

• Total voters
Cancel

Cancel

Recruit
★★★★
The things that politicels (incels due to politics of feminism, liberalism, and modernism, etc) stand for will never be accepted in society. This is not because these things are wrong. It is because they don’t benefit women. You have to understand that society is gynocentric (female-focused) – especially when it comes to sex – and the result of this are the infinite amount of double standards. These double standards disadvantage men and anyone with sense can see this.

Because of this, nothing incels say is as bad as how feminists act. Just think about the following:
  • When a man hurts a girl she’s white knighted and they call the cops, but when a woman hurts a man she’s cheered on and he deserved it
  • When a college student says #killallwhitemen she keeps her job, but when a Nobel Prize winner is forced to resign when he says women cry when criticized
  • When a woman in trusted position grooms and sexually abuses young boys but she gets a slap on the wrists and the boy’s told to consider himself lucky, but when a man gets falsely accused of rape he’s so stigmatized and ostracized he might as well kill himself
  • When feminists accept Islam when Muhammad who married and had sex with a minor, but when we talk about doing it it’s deemed disgusting
  • When women make 50 Shades of Gray like twice as successful as A Song of Ice and Fire, but when a man likes the same thing it’s perverted and degrading
  • When a woman lets herself go we have to find her attractive and her lust after Chad is deemed empowering, but a man who wants a pretty woman he’s a creepy virgin loser
  • When the Fappening happens the feminists are upset, but when Hulk Hogan’s sex tape is leaked it’s made a joke
  • When feminists parade around practically naked in Slut walks it’s okay, but when an astrophysicist who makes history wears a shirt with women on it he has to apologize
  • When feminists decry female genital mutilation, but don’t care about male genital mutilation and give it the lesser sounding name of “circumcision”
  • Woman commits a crime and gets the pussy pass, meanwhile a man gets longer punishments and death
Were we feminist women preaching incel talking points, we would be loved. Because we are straight men advocating for our male sexuality, we are hated. They want to shut us up because others might come to realize the self-evident truths that we preach. They fear that people will sympathize with us and will take our observations of society seriously.

Even pointing out truth and double-standards lead to ridicule and scorn because we're still subject to gynocentric society:
  • Men and women of status make fun of incels to distinguish themselves from us and to claim superiority. (eg. media, feminists, the experienced)
  • Incels who want status might turn on other incels to seek female approval by saying things females want to hear. (eg. traitors like Jack Peterson)
  • Women are the gatekeepers of who is approved or not.
    • For the experienced, it's obviously those men were chosen as sexual partners.
    • For the incel traitors, it's a cuck's attempt to rise in status in hopes of becoming a sexual partner.
Women are insects and the incel slaves are educating our oppressed brothers of your propaganda. Being an outsider to society is a mixed blessing: we may miss out on things, but we see the big picture. Give us time because we are only growing.

And to you haters, I dare you to copy-paste this onto your websites. It's counter-productive to your goals since you'd only be spreading the truth you don't want to admit.

Last edited:
Were we feminist women preaching incel talking points, we would be loved. Because we are straight men advocating for our male sexuality, we are hated.
That's true. If femoids really cared and whiteknighted for us, things would change very quick, and we might take it easier on them during the incel uprising.

High effort post

Femoids can get away with literally anything, they not never held accountable and nobody expects anything from them yet they are still given more and more power to further room to cause further fuckups.

The only place a women should ever have any freedom or authority in is her home and kitchen.

High IQ post. Congrats OP

I'm glad to see you're still posting. You had some epic posts in the last day or two of Incelocalypse and IncelsAndMaleSexualists, which unfortunately didn't make it into the backup. :(

That included your definition of rape. It's fucking tragic, some of the shit we lost in that shoah.
Definitely.

For those who knew IncelsandMS, this is the kind of posts it could have provided and this above post was actually based on what might have been the my first thread posted there.

As for my definition of rape, I had yet to make my thread specifically on it and so if I've lost any definitions then it was only a few posts and nothing that can't be rethought and retyped out.

Very high IQ post
That's true. If femoids really cared and whiteknighted for us, things would change very quick, and we might take it easier on them during the incel uprising.
Pillage, rape then kill them

I think those posts might have been on Incelocalypse since I hadn't really posted anything more than mod/admin stuff on IncelsandMS? Ah well...

For the first one, I think I basically make the observation that "one man's sex is another man's rape" and if the difference between sex and rape is female's consent then all we have to look at is what kind of man do women tend to give consent to. Based on dating application and website experiments, women literally give consent to the very opposite kind of person they say they like. We have proof that you could literally and without ambiguity admit to be a pedophile rapist and women are willing to forgive that if you are sexy and bad boy enough.

Admittedly, women wanting handsome rapists doesn't say what exactly she wants - for example, does she want his looks or does she love the idea of a bad boy or does has she been conditioned by society to value looks and bad boy - but it's clear that double standards exist between what women really want and what women say they want.

Yeah, I remember that crossing out and adding in post. It's more a rhetorical style than anything else as it's just reading in-between the lines.

(The ripoff analogy might be the "theft of services argument" which literally compares every sexual encounter as whoring herself out, but it need not necessarily be money. For example, she could have sex for likelihood of getting that job, or having you support her kids, or having you buy her something. And when she doesn't get that she can screech "rape!")

Great post. I agree 100 percent.

Basically you had said that if men don't pay for sex with provisioning or with Chad-quality seed, then it's considered by females to be rape. "Rape" means that she got ripped off; it's akin to shoplifting or something, where you threaten the storekeeper's livelihood by not paying for merchandise that you take.

You also pointed out that a lot of generalizations about what females don't like men to do, don't apply to Chad. But the way you expressed it (by crossing out certain stuff I had said and adding exception clauses) was particularly eloquent. Alas, all gone, down the memory hole.

Feminism's entire purpose is to make it easier to fuck Chad while decreasing the importance of normies, betas and incels. It is impossible for Chad to truly rape a woman, and impossible for an incel to have completely consensual sex with one. Because of this, consent laws will always be a weapon used predominantly to keep ugly men in betaslavery and away from the sexual marketplace.

Feminism's entire purpose is to make it easier to fuck Chad while decreasing the importance of normies, betas and incels.
Yeah, there must have been some evolution of the sexual revolution.

Early on, men might have supported it because they thought there would be more sex. However, rather than everyone getting more sex, it was just pooled towards those who had the most sex appeal. Thus, rather than an increase, it was just a redistribution.

Users can post their double-standards.

Here's one I just made:
She's the kind of woman who will promote banning the fleshlight (a disembodied vagina) in between sessions of enjoying her dildo (a disembodied penis)

Women's sexuality is totally unregulated while (ugly) male sexuality is shamed to another dimension.