Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels Trait: Seeing a non-incel guy talk to a working woman and your mind automatically goes to sex and sexual things

terminal

terminal

Recruit
★★★
Like I'll see a Chad/normie/Tyrone (any non-incel guy) talk with a cashier, sales associate or female worker and she will be friendly and nice with him and he would be making some comments while smiling or laughing and automatically my mind starts thinking she must be sexually interested in him and that she is a Chad hungry prostitute.

Anyone else have this trait?

The fact that even working women are repulsed by me and often either try and end the conversation fast or find someone else to help me adds to this.

Well yeah, I do know that most guys mog me so I those situations I even feel more like trash.

This hits me hard when I see 12-14 year old kids making out at the back of the bus.

Just a reminder I missed out on teen love :cryfeels:

Anytime I see a white woman smiling and talking happily to a black man, I know she is getting blacked.

Anytime I see a white woman smiling and talking happily to a black man, I know she is getting blacked.
I was actually typing this up after I just saw a black guy talking with a Filipino woman. Lol. She was a cashier.

Not even Ricemongrelcels can escape the BBC @pp183
bro...

my mind starts thinking she must be sexually interested in him
and that she is a Chad hungry prostitute.
Seems like a contradiction to me.

If she is hungry for Chad she will fuck him for free.

If she's prostitute, she will fuck a wider variety of people for money.

Seems like a contradiction to me.

If she is hungry for Chad she will fuck him for free.

If she's prostitute, she will fuck a wider variety of people for money.
By prostitute I meant easy not the literal act of money for sexual relations.

In common parlance “working woman” = prostitute

Not even Ricemongrelcels can escape the BBC @pp183
Funny thing is that he wasn't Tyrone looking. He looked to be about 5'7" but my mind still went there. It goes there especially if the dude is Black.
In common parlance “working woman” = prostitute
I meant like service roles like a cashier or something.

Funny thing is that he wasn't Tyrone looking.
The forbidden blackpill is that they don't need to be bro.

Take a look at this.
Nigsnout
Niglips

Do you think any of these people are Incels? I doubt it, I bet they have had sex with multiple women, one of em might have even had sex with a white woman, but do you their White or Asian looksmatch would have the same chances they do?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back