Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels, shut up you are annoying!!!

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Redditors calling anyone else annoying is precious

From the same redditor:

What a cuck.

Also:

This guy is bothered by blackpilled incels because WE KNOW he's a bluepilled betabuxx dead-bedroomer raising Chad's offspring with a wife that doesn't even acknowledge him.

He can't stand us... because he can't stand to acknowledge what his own bluepilled fantasy life is covering for: he's not only an incel, but also a cuck.

Just brutal.
Did this guy seriously married a slut and now he is getting litteraly no sex?

Lmao this sperg's profile is fucking insane. He's the living proof personality doesnt mean shit if this guy can have a wife and reproduce despite his unhinged degenerate retarded fixations and arguments with his whore of a wife. :feelskek:

Prob a larp though since he's into erotic fanfic weirdo shit

Last edited:
What is even his problem? Why did he go out of his way to attack people who did nothing to him? Why does he hate us so much? Seriously, why do we pose such an issue to him? I think that it is socially acceptable for him to target us without getting repercussions in return, so he does it to get some social points. Stupid person.
He is incel himself and is attacking out of denial.

i should become like jeremy meeks or george floyd than id be respected a lot more by people like her

No, it is not your looks.
They are, but my (lack of) money, status and so on are also a problem.

Your looks are probably fine.
Nope.

It is how you act.
Brutal NTpill:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Especially incels who claim they are university students.
Retard's bout to tell me about my life:feelskek::feelskek:.

Have you been on a university campus lately?
Yup.

If you have, then you know for a fact there are like 8 women for every 1 man on university campuses.
My Uni might be najority female overall, but the courses and so on I move in and interact with are strongly majority male.

Assuming that most of those women are straight, that means that if anyone isn't getting sex on university campuses it is straight women, not straight men.
Because the world outside of the campus doesn't exist:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Just basic math, dude.
Irrelevant since the outside world exists.

Do you talk to people?
Yes, more than I ever did in any other school.

Like, do you engage people in conversation in general?
Yes, see above.

Are you serious about your studies?
Of course.

Do you treat people, generally with respect.
Do you unironically see me as some Neanderthal or what:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

Women are paying attention, dude.
Everyone is.

Do you talk too much in class about stupid shit when everyone wants to go home?
Why would I? Also, another brutal NTpill:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:. You think you are talking about something interesting but everyone's just laughing at you:feelsrope:.

Do you not talk enough in class, when you are supposed to?
What are the times when you are "supposed to" talk in class? When the lecturer is asking something? When somebody starts talking at you? Because why would anyone be "supposed to" talk even if he doesn't want to?

What are your opinions of women like?
Normal, why?

Do you complain to much about stupid shit?
You really think you are debating a cartoon villain, don't you:lul::lul::lul:?

There could be dozens of reasons women aren't approaching you, dude.
Yup. Looks, face, height, weight, (lack of) money, (lack of) status, non-NT behaviour... dozens of reasons indeed.

And what about if women are approaching you?
Never happened, never will. Completely meaningless to even imagine.

Would you even know it?
I would very much know if something seemingly impossible happened to me.

Can you pick up on the subtle signs that a woman likes you?
What are those "subtle signals"? From what I've seen, women don't really subtly signal their liking of a guy, such as when they constantly talk with him and seek out his presence. Given how much I think about my social interactions, if I can't notice any supposed "signals", than not even professional spies would be able to do so.

Just, do the world a favor and shut the hell up!!!
Why should I:feelsjuice:?

Like, either change and get sex from women you respect
Would that "change" include gaining mind control powers? Because there's no other way I could get a woman interested in and liking me.

or don't.
Mind control powers are fiction, so this is already decided.

But f'ing choose one!
It was chosen for me.

From the same redditor:

What a cuck.

Also:

This guy is bothered by blackpilled incels because WE KNOW he's a bluepilled betabuxx dead-bedroomer raising Chad's offspring with a wife that doesn't even acknowledge him.

He can't stand us... because he can't stand to acknowledge what his own bluepilled fantasy life is covering for: he's not only an incel, but also a cuck.

Just brutal.

Motherfucker:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Virgin but not an incel cuck spotted.
Nah its looks and not being a richfag, so YOU shut up!
Lmao this sperg's profile is fucking insane. He's the living proof personality doesnt mean shit if this guy can have a wife and reproduce despite his unhinged degenerate retarded fixations and arguments with his whore of a wife. :feelskek:

Prob a larp though since he's into erotic fanfic weirdo shit
He is incel himself and is attacking out of denial.

They want to silence us because we know the truth

So fucking sick of these retards talking about personality please shut your fucking mouth

That Reddit post assumes all Universities are the same and have the same culture.

I happen to go to a University where it's mostly men and there's almost no hot women.

What is even his problem? Why did he go out of his way to attack people who did nothing to him? Why does he hate us so much? Seriously, why do we pose such an issue to him? I think that it is socially acceptable for him to target us without getting repercussions in return, so he does it to get some social points. Stupid person.
Virtue-signalling, Not a single original thought is shared on Reddit it's a hivemind.

I suppose no one wants to mention the irony that these soyfags chase us to the ends of the surface web to try and eavesdrop on our spaces like a Safari, then go and complain that we’re “annoying”? Get the fuck out of our business then, you bitchass retards

i dont give a shit what any of those dumb fucks on reddit say

From the same redditor:

What a cuck.

Also:

Just brutal.
The memes write themselves. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's always the most pathetic people that are the most vitriolic towards us. Genuinely happy and successful people don't whine about incels on Reddit; they're too busy enjoying their lives. He despises us because we tell the truth and he can't face it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back