Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels, shut up you are annoying!!!

Image 2024 02 29 123645989

you just gonna take that @ElTruecel

Jfl at these cucks. I bet he's a 4/10 oofy doofy beta who gets no pussy himself. I do none of these "annoying things" and still get no pussy because I don't look masculine and I'm a manlet.

"if anyone isn't getting sex it's straight women" they're probably getting knotted by their pet dogs or chad on the side.

Virgin but not an incel cuck spotted.

I went to IT in uni and there was like 300 men and 3 women so...

Also I talked to women there, or at least I tried, but they were not very intrested.

It's over

idc about any of this shit anymore, I am just losing weight, getting surgery then getting the fuck out to SEA for a year.

I wonder what it's like in uni, I feel like anyone can ascend there, because you basically rank yourself next to people of higher status, right? You can't consider yourself a sub5 anymore

most unis are men only, that's what i have noticed

What is even his problem? Why did he go out of his way to attack people who did nothing to him? Why does he hate us so much? Seriously, why do we pose such an issue to him? I think that it is socially acceptable for him to target us without getting repercussions in return, so he does it to get some social points. Stupid person.

What is even his problem? Why did he go out of his way to attack people who did nothing to him? Why does he hate us so much? Seriously, why do we pose such an issue to him? I think that it is socially acceptable for him to target us without getting repercussions in return, so he does it to get some social points. Stupid person.
Just redditoid farming updoots

I wonder what it's like in uni, I feel like anyone can ascend there, because you basically rank yourself next to people of higher status, right? You can't consider yourself a sub5 anymore
No higher status for your face duh

He's oofy doofy who supports cuckoldry

Foids are magic creatures that definitely wont spit on you on the street unless you look chad

Women think incels are tate lovers

lalalalala i'm stupid normie i'm not listening to you incels
bro you're right, wahmen are perfect, inkwell are full of shit

Last edited:
*ring* *ring* *ring*
- hello?
- um, shut up fucking incels!!! I don't give a fuck, leave me alone!!!!
- bro but it's you who called me...

Last edited:
"Ugly men, stop coming into my periphereal!!! Just stop existing!!!!"

Jfl at these cucks. I bet he's a 4/10 oofy doofy beta who gets no pussy himself. I do none of these "annoying things" and still get no pussy because I don't look masculine and I'm a manlet.

"Can you pick up the subtle signs that women are interested in you?"

Gigacopium. But this is what the normies love to huff. Chad doesn't need to second guess, women approach him or make it obvious. Absolute cope.

Nah its looks and not being a richfag, so YOU shut up!

"Have you been on a university campus lately? If you have, then you know for a fact there are like 8 women for every 1 man on university campuses. Assuming that most of those women are straight, that means that if anyone isn't getting sex on university campuses it is straight women, not straight men. Just basic math, dude."

one to one correspondence fallacy. JFL dumb bitch :lul: (their "how many rapists" argument is equally as fallible in this same regard)

F3BEC569 FABE 4AF0 9052 329847EAB918

All of them have a different taste guys it’s all in your heads

NO FEMOID YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT COULD BE FUCKING 100 - 1 AND NO WOMAN WOULD WANT ME, IT AIN'T MY PERSONALITY, I GO ON TINDER CHADFISHING THESE GIRLS I SAY THE MOST FUCKED UP SHIT TO THEM THEY STILL WANT THE GUY THEY THINK I AM, SO HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

DONT WORRY YOU FAT RETARD BITCH NOBODY IS TALKIN TO YOU

Maybe people who write this diarhea have it so easy to get a partner that they just have to put themselves out there, and they assume it's the same for everyone, that as long as you put yourself out there and are decent, someone is going to be attracted to you.

They lack perspective, their privilege makes them blind.

Last edited:

From the same redditor:

My wife (...) had had threesomes, orgies, hook ups a plenty, but she told me she had me beat in one area, and that was that I was her first boyfriend.

What a cuck.

Also:

Am I asexual.at.this point?

M (37), married to F (40), with a three year old boy.

I feel like our marriage has been dead bedroom for so long I am getting asexual. I used to write sex stories on this forum to spice things up, keep things fresh for myself but I have lost interest.

I am.getting to a point where I may just give up. I know I am sexually attracted to my wife and I suspect she is still attracted to me, but she has such a low interest in having sex that I think I am now losing interest.

For context, our son does sleep in the main bed with wife, in soite of me saying that he should sleep in his own bed, which he has.

I sleep in a different room and.have fkr a few years, including when.sje and I were having sex, so I inow that isnt the primary issue. I do this because I snore and roll.around in my sleep, etc.

At this point I am.jist over it and don't want to be the one pushing to restart our sex life anymore.

The next time she looks at me when I'm coming out of the shower or when she shows interest, I am.goi.g to.tey to.ignite a spark, but it is on her to make something happen.

I'm done being.the pursuer at this point.

This guy is bothered by blackpilled incels because WE KNOW he's a bluepilled betabuxx dead-bedroomer raising Chad's offspring with a wife that doesn't even acknowledge him.

He can't stand us... because he can't stand to acknowledge what his own bluepilled fantasy life is covering for: he's not only an incel, but also a cuck.

Just brutal.

Last edited:
was told by obese ugly foids it was my look

From the same redditor:

What a cuck.
Holy shit please send me that link. Never would’ve guessed it was a faggot of the male species saying this :feelskek:

This is all gibberish. One chad will fuck multiple foids, plus subtle signs are also redundant in this day and age. Foids are more liberated than ever, to the point where they are just inviting chad back for quick sex and thats the sign.

Time to personalitymaxx to fuck gigastacys

Women say its incels fault because their personality
they're projecting, they know their personalities are shit because they don't give everyone a chance so they project it on us because they need someone to blame

From the same redditor:

What a cuck.

Also:

This guy is bothered by blackpilled incels because WE KNOW he's a bluepilled betabuxx dead-bedroomer raising Chad's offspring with a wife that doesn't even acknowledge him.

He can't stand us... because he can't stand to acknowledge what his own bluepilled fantasy life is covering for: he's not only an incel, but also a cuck.

Just brutal.
Broooooooootal

Its absolutely over for cucked copers.

From the same redditor:

What a cuck.

Also:

Just brutal.
Daily reminder it's better to be incel than a cuck like this.

"Its not your looks"
Create a tinder account and had zero matches in almost 1 month of use, fucking hate bluepill and foids :feelsree:

WHAT ABOUT THAT WHORE SPREADS HER PUSSY AND LET INCELS FUCK IT CUZ WE HAVE GOOD PERSONALITIES

I'm just fucking tired of this shit man. I'm just tired. I can't even laugh at it anymore. These people will never understand. They will never understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back