Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels shouldn't have to pay taxes to support soyciety part 2

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
We could possibly make this true if the US government makes "incel" an official term then we could potentially get reparations from the government but here is how I would want it to go
Qualifications
- Be at least 30 years of age
- Have never had a relationship before or any positive interaction with foids this includes active long distance relationships

Benefits
- No taxes
- 2000-5000$ monthly welfare checks

The only downside I would imagine is chad would probably take advantage of this and do one night stands discreetly yes it would be hard to enforce but its good for incels. If you do happen to ascend you must inform the government within 3 months or you will face 5 years of prison for being a sex haver reaping these benefits.

You don't get reparations until 30? Too many of us would be on the street by then, I'd say by 20 you could be tested for how incel you are and receive reparations based on how ugly/autistic you are at that point. And by 25 incelbuxx are guaranteed. In that ideal scenario I would be fine with paying taxes anyways though as long as it was used to fund government provided whores and prosecute people for anti incel hate crimes. :feelsautistic:

You don't get reparations until 30? Too many of us would be on the street by then, I'd say by 20 you could be tested for how incel you are and receive reparations based on how ugly/autistic you are at that point. And by 25 incelbuxx are guaranteed. In that ideal scenario I would be fine with paying taxes anyways though as long as it was used to fund government provided whores and prosecute people for anti incel hate crimes. :feelsautistic:
25 sounds fair because at 20 chads would take advantage of it