Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels shouldn't concern themselves with normie business

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
Let these normies tear each other apart and don't feel bad at all for turning a blind eye because after all, they turn a blind eye to our suffering so why should we care about what happens to them?

they will turn on you if you get involved

What normie business are we referring to exactly ?

It's difficult to avoid when we live in an unprecedently interconnected world in a society designed around normie sexhavers.

do people actually gossip ?
I can't imagine caring so much that you talk about someone behind his back besides the odd comment/story

I can't imagine caring so much that you talk about someone behind his back besides the odd comment/story
I live near many old women.

Oh, yes, they gossip. 24/7. About the dumbest shit nobody cares about.

They do. Men do it too. I've overheard it before. It's fucking ridiculous. And fyi normies have no limit to how low they can go

Don't involve myself in my enemies politics

It's difficult to avoid when we live in an unprecedently interconnected world in a society designed around normie sexhavers.
Not for me tho, I just sit back and enjoy the clown show until nothing is left

Not for me tho, I just sit back and enjoy the clown show until nothing is left
Nice but i for one have to wagecuck and deal with them 8 hours every weekday so i can heave health insurance and not be poor. Wish i could be a NEET hermit but my parents are statusmongers and Burgerland is a dystopian socioeconomic battle royale.