Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should support transhumanism

• Thread starter Unbearable2woman
  • Start date
Unbearable2woman said:
Lol nature is nothing like that, is literally: The strongest male fitted to survive since birth(An arbitrary thing since we got out of the stone age) do whatever he wants and all the others are his bitches.

And FUCKING LOL, Hypergamy in females CANT BE DESTROYED, you really think that if society tells an female: Umm yeah, this male have the same genetic worth that you, you should fuck him like a rabbit and love him, she suddenly will see you as a Chad? MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION WILL NOT BE CONTAINED, she will hate you, every female will hate it, and they will crave the days of today, and they get it back because they are the fucking 50% OF THE POPULATION.

nope eh sorry but chimps organize groups of killers to get rid of a single troublemaker 

look I really hope you read the book I talked about in one of my threads, it explains very well how femminz operate

I just tell you this : we will never be happy ok? nobody will fullfill his\her desires totally, we must submit to rules to have an acceptable life in a society, hypergamy can be contained like violent behaviours are contained through laws

now you are right when you say that the situation now is fubar, but if enough men start ACTING at a political level we will see a change for the better 

also about your evolution argument...we too have evolved to spread our genes as much as possible but such behaviour will exacerbate conflict in a society of multiple men, same thing with hypergamy

I refrain from posting a nasheed now )

nausea said:
nope eh sorry but chimps organize groups of killers to get rid of a single troublemaker 

look I really hope you read the book I talked about in one of my threads, it explains very well how femminz operate

I just tell you this : we will never be happy ok? nobody will fullfill his\her desires totally, we must submit to rules to have an acceptable life in a society, hypergamy can be contained like violent behaviours are contained through laws

now you are right when you say that the situation now is fubar, but if enough men start ACTING at a political level we will see a change for the better 

also about your evolution argument...we too have evolved to spread our genes as much as possible but such behaviour will exacerbate conflict in a society of multiple men, same thing with hypergamy

I refrain from posting a nasheed now )

Going against hipergamy will mean going against females, and going against females is going agains today society and modern economy that allows you to talk to me rigth now, i don`t why is so hard to understand for you, and no, there`s will be blackpilled normies, but those normies in the majority will never a support a patriarcal society, you need to stop living in fantasy land

Our only hope and salvation is by Technology, point and end, if we can`t beat and delete reality, we change it for the best.

Unbearable2woman said:
Going against hipergamy will mean against females, and going against females is going agains today society and modern economy that allows you to talk to me rigth now, i don`t why is so hard to understand for you, and no, there`s will be blackpilled normies, but those normies in the majority will never a support a patriarcal society, you need to stop in fantasy land

Our only hope and salvation, is througt Technology, point and end, if we can`t beat and delete reality, we change it for the best.

we shall going against females and cucks then, do you think divorceraped men are happy now?

they are potential allies for a change in society and they got numbers

I do not know what you mean with patriarcal society and why it is fantasy ,even

also feeminns never invented anything useful anyway, their brains aren't enough developed

nausea said:
we shall going against females and cucks then, do you think divorceraped men are happy now?

they are potential allies for a change in society and they got numbers

I do not know what you mean with patriarcal society and why it is fantasy ,even

also feeminns never invented anything useful anyway, their brains aren't enough developed

You start to start reading better my post.

My original point-------->Even if we magically establish an patriarcal society, things will reverse with the time, because modern economy don`t benefits having the females in the kitchen, just like in older times.

And doenst matter if they don`t invent anything, having them in the workplace is enough.

Also most divorce cucked normies are in Mgtow and are basically gender separatist, the most closer thing wanting a patriarchy in the west is the alt-rigth, but they are a bunch of bluepilled Copers that believe that females are like that because they were brainwashed by muh joos, when is literally nature in action.

Unbearable2woman said:
You start to start reading better my post.

My original point-------->Even if we magically establish an patriarcal society, things will reverse with the time, because modern economy don`t benefits having the females in the kitchen, just like in older times.

And doenst matter if they don`t invent anything, having them in the workplace is enough.

Also most divorce cucked normies are in Mgtow and are basically gender separatist, the most closer thing wanting a patriarchy in the west is the alt-rigth, but they are a bunch of bluepilled Copers that believe that females are like that because they were brainwashed by muh joos, when is literally nature in action.

if I look dumb it's because I am dumb, I read your post

we intend the patriarc thing differently maybe?

I do not want weemins in da kitchen, they shall work if they want to

I want them free until their freedom starts messing with SACRED RULES OF OUR ANCESTORS, that's it

ah, no english here so some phrase can sound crap

Unbearable2woman said:
You mean like the muslim world? when literally fucking saudi arabia is starting giving females rigths because it economically benefits from it? yeah men you proved all my points wrong 10/10.

yeah, the muslim world and other cultures which are redpilled on the nature of females. It doesn't need to be extreme to work. Patriarchy was an effective solution for centuries. It's still more realistic than the crap you're hoping for.

Your transhumanism fantasycope is no less ridiculous than expecting the world to submit to sharia law. Let's face it, neither of these things is going to happen in our lifetime. There are way too many barriers.

fukmylyf said:
yeah, the muslim world and other cultures which are redpilled on the nature of females. It doesn't need to be extreme to work. Patriarchy was an effective solution for centuries. It's still more realistic than the crap you're hoping for.

Your transhumanism fantasycope is no less ridiculous than expecting the world to submit to sharia law. Let's face it, neither of these things is going to happen in our lifetime. There are way too many barriers.

some implementation of sharia concepts can be very well be done

fukmylyf said:

Designer babies is actually supported by many noncels and the technology literally exist rigth now with Cas9, we just need to continue to blackpill the population and they will add "good looks" as something that needs to be generalized and shared.

I can`t say the same about patriarchy copers.....

nausea said:
I do not want weemins in da kitchen, they shall work if they want to

I want them free until their freedom starts messing with SACRED RULES OF OUR ANCESTORS, that's it

Literally an contradiction rigth here, females are hypergamous and everytime they get freedom they will push for an hypergamous society.

Unbearable2woman said:
Designer babies is actually supported by many noncels and the technology literally exist rigth now with Cas9, we just need to continue to blackpill the population and they will add "good looks" as something that needs to be generalized and shared.

I can`t say the same about patriarchy copers.....

JFL @ your delusion. Patriarchy is tried and true.  You really think this technology will be available to everyone within your lifetime?

Unbearable2woman said:
Literally an contradiction rigth here, females are hypergamous and everytime they get freedom they will push for an hypergamous society.

they can push whatever they want, under good rulers they will never achieve anything

jfl if you think the elders of our glorious ancient tribes got scared at the complaints of females LOL, they did not even complain because they lived a reasonably good life in peace

also we cannot even cure a single mutation for now, gene therapy will be a thing I believe in the next 20 years

fukmylyf said:
JFL @ your delusion. Patriarchy is tried and true.  You really think this technology will be available to everyone within your lifetime?

Without Incel/Blackpilled Militancy? nah, just like jim crown laws will not have been abolished have the civil rigths movement have not started.