Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should occupy more positions of power

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
I'm already thinking about becoming a police officer. But other incels should think about getting jobs just to fuck over foids. What's the point of us doing nothing with our anger and pain? Let's just do what Norimes and Chads do when they're mad and take it out on someone else. More incels should become lawyers, police officers, and mayors. Or any other job with a slight amount of power so we can start making foids life harder. Even petty things like becoming a car salesman just to overcharge foids could work.

the power trip i'd get :feelsohh:

They did in Germany some decades ago.

And this is the issue............

Look on job websites..higher positions are not open to people like us. Jobs are being withheld in the west
and companies are not promoting/giving raises as often as they should.

This results in a job hopping culture (only way to get a raise) or applying for higher positions through
different companies.

Bullshit 99% of incels are wannabe normies backstabbing faggots who don't give a flying shit about their fellow 'cels in reality
I hate how were individualistic by default

I'm already thinking about becoming a police officer. But other incels should think about getting jobs just to fuck over foids. What's the point of us doing nothing with our anger and pain? Let's just do what Norimes and Chads do when they're mad and take it out on someone else. More incels should become lawyers, police officers, and mayors. Or any other job with a slight amount of power so we can start making foids life harder. Even petty things like becoming a car salesman just to overcharge foids could work.
Which police dept would you join? Would it be in the US? judging by how some cops are already dicks, no one could probably tell the difference.

Incels often get rejected even from simple steady wageslave jobs. It's very tough to gain favor from normies as an ugly and autistic male to make it to high positions. Connections can mog even having a master's degree and those who have connections tend to be sexhavers.

if u in position of power i doubt u would care enough to work for benefits of other men in first place tbh

Maybe you can arrest foids and get blackmail sex

Incels often get rejected even from simple steady wageslave jobs. It's very tough to gain favor from normies as an ugly and autistic male to make it to high positions. Connections can mog even having a master's degree and those who have connections tend to be sexhavers.
Yep. We are discriminated against due to lookism, so we get passed up when the time comes for promotions and new positions, or hiring in the first place. It would be hard for an incel to even get into a position of power at all, that's why there are so few of us in those places.

You have to be tall at least to do so, or have incredible charisma.

When im in power, Every incel will get a goverment mandatory GF

Inevitably, we will. Our community will only grow stronger as time goes on.

Based asf ill do this