Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels should not rape girls at gunpoint

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Gunpoint

screenshot courtesy of
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uj7q9q/my_god/
post by Icy-Seaworthiness777

I just want to say guys that you should not rape a woman at gunpoint, it is a bad idea.

I am against gunpoint rapes.

This girl clearly hates nice guys and wants a not-nice guy to have his way with her (a confident and assertive chad) but this doesn't mean ANY type of rudeness goes.

Raping her at gunpoint is just too rude. She doesn't want to be raped at gunpoint.

Raping women at gunpoint is soy behavior, it implies you cannot overpower her without the gun, that you are too low-IQ and low-DX to be able to win a Quick Contest of Technical Grappling and need to rely on Fright Checks to cause Mental Stun. It doesn't imply to her that you would pass down impressive Lifting ST to any offspring you would sire with her.

If you want to rape women at gunpoint you should basically just cut off your penis you're not even a man =/

Most incels are too low testosterone to actually rape a foid, they are just coping by saying that tbh

What if they fight back? To you beat the shit out of them first ?

dumb whore, I hope it get raped by a gang of subhumans with knifes in a video game

I like how triggered IT gets over possible rape.

So many comments for a few words that were a joke. These trannies are something else

You gave no solution as to how to rape foids

Rod point rape or dagger point rape. They will enjoy most probably. And her fuckhole will be lose af.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If I got her I will penetrate an iron rod in her fuckhole (in DOTA 2).

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I wouldn't want to fuck her at that point just knock her teeth out.

Rod point rape or dagger point rape. They will enjoy most probably.
You missed the point, any kind of force amplification just makes you seem genetically inferior.

Ideally to really impress a foid you should be able to rape her with one hand tied behind your back, or even both hands.

You missed the point, any kind of force amplification just makes you seem genetically inferior.

Ideally to really impress a foid you should be able to rape her with one hand tied behind your back, or even both hands.
wait brocel I need to have tentacles to rape foids (in video game):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back