Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels should just neet if you can

I

incel god

Banned
-
being a wageslave in a society that hates you so bad and so do women. then coming home so tired to keep doing the samething until your a oldman? omg. i can see if your a incel and you have a job that your making tons and tons of money, and living a life even foids dream of. im talking about incels with POS jobs. that's not even human.

Well it´s a no brainer to just NEET and be at peace.

Wageslaving if anything, is a dehumanizing experience.

Water. Neeting is based, because why bother contribute towards a society that hates you and gives you nothing back?

i don't have this luxury

"Neet" is just a term created by the sheeps, to make us feel bad for not following their "minimum standards." Which are to work and study (because that's what everybody are born for right?). You can't tell anyone that you want to live normally, with a normal job and no dreams for the future. Now everyone has to be in a university and study like zombies without their own decision, only with their lie of the "dream to be achieved".

the life women gave incels of never having sex with them, never being close to them, you no longer are a human being. how in gods creation did we get here?

i lived alone and wageslaved full-time for a year and it was horrible. I eventually quit when i didnt get a raise despite doing the jobs of 3 people.

you guys might not know this but, its a fact employers do hire better looking people over ugly people the media exposed them. so there is the proof.

View: https://youtu.be/z6ONksI1S9U?t=45

"Neet" is just a term created by the sheeps, to make us feel bad for not following their "minimum standards." Which are to work and study (because that's what everybody are born for right?). You can't tell anyone that you want to live normally, with a normal job and no dreams for the future. Now everyone has to be in a university and study like zombies without their own decision, only with their lie of the "dream to be achieved".
It was created by a Blair government policy unit to denote people who serially avoid work and live off government benefits. The term itself is inherently ideological and biased.

you guys might not know this but, its a fact employers do hire better looking people over ugly people the media exposed them. so there is the proof.

There's no change at all.

trying to become a neet but its too expensive need to buy more vending machines (passive income)

being a wageslave in a society that hates you so bad and so do women. then coming home so tired to keep doing the samething until your a oldman? omg. i can see if your a incel and you have a job that your making tons and tons of money, and living a life even foids dream of. im talking about incels with POS jobs. that's not even human.
Im fortunate enough to live in a shitty Area northern va. Back in 2012 This place was as Conservative as you could get, Now thanks to the shitty politicians in DC the whole state is turning Sanctuary. Mutts ethnics and Illegal mexican immigrants every where. I cant even enjoy my local fishing spot I Visited Since I was young Cause its over ran With Wetbacks.

I don’t disagree with you but I also want to live independently :feelsbadman:

Getting a job is actually very good social training in order to get the social skills needed to find a girlfriend.

:feelsYall: based grey

I can’t even find a fucking job I just leech off my rich parents

no, im not living with my mommy like a bitch
zog tales :feelsYall: you realize people used to live with their parents/grandparents and nobody gave a single fuck until shlomo made it unacceptable? :feelsokman:

I want my own house and car so I can’t.

having a job means nothing as far as getting a girfriend. its only use is for human survival if you have no other options.

I work and have done so for decades. I use the money to build my vast collections. I recommend all incels the joy of spending your pay check entirely on yourself.

foids only sex the hot gourgeous man that works life is not fair.