Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels should contribute to pollution and global warming

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Don’t try to be eco friendly, try to contribute to pollution and global warming to make this world a hell for future generations to come. After all, what has the world offered for you anyway to make you care about it?

Don’t try to be eco friendly, try to contribute to pollution and global warming to make this world a hell for future generations to come. After all, what has the world offered for you anyway to make you care about it?
That’ll give Greta Thunberg something to think about.

i do this daily by rolling coal on normies and femoids driving their eco shitboxes

also, i fart a lot (methane)

Based.

You, as an individual, basically have no effect on global warming. And incels have the least effect on global warming of all people anyway, we sit at home all day and we do not have children.

If you want to have any effect you need to take significant measures that will most likely get you killed or in jail.
At the very least we should still try to be as non eco friendly as possible

No need to preserve the environment for chads offspring

" dis y u inkle" :soy::soy:

How about making a thread about budget-friendly ways on how to do this. Gas and electricity is expensive.
Don't sort your trash, dump everything into one, litter wherever possible, break glass bottles to make it harder for recycling, dump used car oil on the ground, dump used batteries or lamps into paper section...

LMAO i thought of this once. Burn the world! :lasereyes:

Yes, we should fuck society as much as possible

Don't sort your trash, dump everything into one, litter wherever possible, break glass bottles to make it harder for recycling, dump used car oil on the ground, dump used batteries or lamps into paper section...
Based :yes:

I don't even believe that humans cause the global warming but even if we did, incels aren't going to have any children anyway so what the fuck should we care

i do this daily by rolling coal on normies and femoids driving their eco shitboxes

also, i fart a lot (methane)

lol based, but i drive a eco hybrid for fuel savings :feelsbadman:

Why can't we all just go ER instead

pussy-magnets do that while incels on average are more conscientious

shit advice, everyone should act properly and follow regulations and do their share.