Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels should be cucks

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
since youre ugly youre gonna get cucked anyway whether you know about it or not

that being said - incels who escape and find a gf should proudly become cucks to ensure their gf wont become sexually bored of them and leave them to rot in celibacy.

besides, cuckolding is a pretty nice fetish  :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Just because your ugly doesnt mean you will get cucked unless you want to be a cuck

I'd rather rot in hell than to be a cuck faggot.

Inb4 "cope"

It's not fucking cope. Being a cuck faggot would make me suffer a lot worse than now.

Stanx22 said:
I'd rather rot in hell than to be a cuck faggot.

Inb4 "cope"

It's not fucking cope. Being a cuck faggot would make me suffer a lot worse than now.

enjoy your inceldom then  :heh:

giphy.webp

overlystinkypants said:
enjoy your inceldom then  :heh:

giphy.webp

Enjoy being a cuck faggot who will never be loved or desired and is only used for resources and maybe get a "pity fuck" once every month or so and is forced to watch his gf being gangbanged by bbc every week. 

It's too pathetic that i think i'm gonna vomit.

I would rather go mental and rape a woman before I suffer as a cuck.

Stanx22 said:
Enjoy being a cuck faggot who will never be loved or desired and is only used for resources and maybe get a "pity fuck" once every month or so and is forced to watch his gf being gangbanged by bbc every week. 

It's too pathetic that i think i'm gonna vomit.

who said im incel buddy boyo  :heh: ?

It is inevitable to be a cuck in a place surrounded by Bulls, Blackness will always prevail compared to whiteness, interracial lust for Blackness is increasing more and more. About cuckoldry: It is not the ideal, FWB would be a balanced version of a "open" sexual relationship, but cock-blocking and the experience of accepting and watching other male owning your manhood is a white experience common for redditors who worship their Black highness.

Cuckoldry is not a option, providing can be, depends.