Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels serial killers in the 1960's and 1970's

Is Kemper an actual fact for Incels, ignoring the slaughters, for which Incels are harmless?

• Total voters
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Probably most of the most notable documentary I have seen recently about a killer and sexual killer that "had no sexual life, even in his twentieth" and murdered his victims out of jealousy of seeing couples, gorgeous foids and sexual frustration.

Kemper on Kemper: Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer (2018)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9154456/

Telling us about that Incels are not a new occurring. This murderer was very intelligent with an IQ over 140. After he Killed his grandmother and grandfather psychiatrists let him free as they stated he has no mental illness and is rehabilitated. Letting him live with his abusive mother.
He then killed women mostly with a knife, decapitated them, and no one suspected him before he called the authorities himself to confess his crimes in 1973. He confessed a lot to the FBI, when they started beginning with profiling criminals, a method used to these days for this tape of crimes, and changed radically their approach to similar suspects. As an interesting fact he inspired partially the character of Hannibal Lecter, and Patrick Bateman in the 2000 film American Psycho.

I'm quite surprised that sexual frustration and Inceldom is a very well know fact in criminal science for criminal motives, we know the consequence, many suicides that ocuure because of it, but society never tried to change it or to help the concerned persons for the causes, In fact, nothing has changed. Actually it has even worsen since the 1960's and 1970's.
It's sad for humanity.

Kemper is in prison since 1973, have been denied parole many times, and stipulated in 2012 that he was uninterested in attending his next hearings, so he is eligible for his next parole in 2024.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper

Last edited:
Kemper was pretty based tbh, apparently he fucked his mothers decapitated head jfl

Kemper was pretty based tbh, apparently he fucked his mothers decapitated head jfl
He hated his mother, because she was very abusive to him, but he already killed his grandparents before, and was release by psychiatrists after that.

Actually, he was never diagnosed as mentally ill.

Last edited:
Why is this Incel not interesting to the Incel community (because it's too old or something)?

For reminder, ER planned to kill some of his family member as well, but he didn't succeed.
Unlike Kemper which killed them firstly and very intelligently handed out to get out with it. He hated women, and seeing happy couples, similarly to ER, but ages before.
Imao, Kempel was an ER with more success than him.

I really recommend you to watch this movie, as it's very interesting to those that admire or are always talking about ER.

Not that I'm trying to excuse or validate his action, similarly to ER, but it was decades ago with a very similar issue.

Did you even read the link you posted?
The same year he began working for the Highway Department, Kemper began dating a 16-year-old Turlock High School student to whom he would later become engaged.[35]
The word incel gets thrown around to easily, sometimes too ironically.

Kemper is a classic case of a person with mental illness who caused harm to others independent of his normal looks.

Last edited:
Literally who?

Kemper was literally 6'9. Not incel.

Did you even read the link you posted?

The word incel gets thrown around to easily, sometimes too ironically.

Kemper is a classic case of a person with mental illness who caused harm to others independent of his normal looks.
Of course, I read it. For your reminder, an Incel is a person that didn't had sex for more than 6 months, according to this site. It is not stipulated anywhere that he continued this relationship with her, especially that he was looking for young female hitchhikers to give him favors, if not he would kill them, as he did.
Kemper was literally 6'9. Not incel.
He was not chad looking either, probably sub-normy or literally Incel, imao. Height does not define everything, especially his prettty ugly face with glasses.
Edmund_Kemper%2C_1973.jpg

Last edited:
Of course, I read it. For your reminder, an Incel is a person that didn't had sex for more than 6 months, according to this site. It is not stipulated anywhere that he continued this relationship with her, especially that he was looking for young female hitchhikers to give him favors, if not he would kill them, as he did.

Not only is this site not a authority on what an incel is, but by that definition almost every Chad would have been or gone through many incel phases of their life.

If you want to idolise a serial killer, go ahead. But why try to mold him into something he's not in order to satisfy your own delusions?

Not only is this site not a authority on what an incel is, but by that definition almost every Chad would have been or gone through many incel phases of their life.
Truly, which site is then an authority on inceldom?
This site is nonetheless one of most popular and dedicated to the Incel cause.

I should have add that the definition in here comes from the Donnelly Study, which was the first academic study to take the concept of involuntary celibacy seriously.
Off course, it's about wanting to have sex, but not being able to have it. So, it doesn't concerns the chad that voluntarily wants to be sexually abstinent.

For further information about this study and the definition given by it about an Incel, I refer you on the wiki of this site: https://wiki.incels.info/w/Incel

If you want to idolise a serial killer, go ahead. But why try to mold him into something he's not in order to satisfy your own delusions?
I have watched the documentary carefully, and found out that he had a social circle, strongly hatted his mother that was an academic worker (was probably a reason he killed college girls), what he did to her is just speechless, so much cruelty and animosity. He then invited mother's best friend, 59-year-old Sara Taylor "Sally" Hallett, over to the house for dinner and a movie, where he strangled her to death, decapitated her and spent the night with her exanimate body. He escaped the death penalty because of a moratorium on it at that time, even though he asked himself for the death penalty, requesting "death by torture.". The simple fact that he is even allowed parole (even if it was never granted), is quite a parody.
You're might be right in the fact that he wasn't an Incel.

And, by the way, I never idolized any murderer, serial or mass killer. I don't even have do it, since it's this degenerate society itself that does it for us. Just note, how we never hear about the victims, or they are forgotten quite rapidly.
Every time I turn on TV what I see? News, TV serials, films, documentaries about violence and murderers.

Last edited: