Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Incels see relationships as transactional and they are wrong!!! And yes they should be nice or else they won't find a gf and that's not transactional.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
How can you say that:

1. relations are not transactional
and at the same time say that
2. being nice is bare minimum to have relationship?

This statements are contradictory in it's core.
If it's not transactional I should not have to do anything to have a relationship, if it is transactional however there are minimum requirements that needs to be fulfilled.

If someone will provide me something (might it be sex or relationship) under the condition that I provide something else (might it be respect) what else it is if not the oldest form of commerce humanity knows aka barter? How barter is not fucking transactional?

I firmly don't believe people can be so low iq that they dont see how every human interaction is transactional, I would be more inclined towards the statement that people and toilets know that relationship and interactions are transactional, but they simply don't want to be seen as shallow creatures, so they try to lie, mostly to themselves though.

Even if being nice to others is mandatory bare minimum for others to detect you as a human, still no one ever got a gf because he was nice. I agree, everything is transactional.

no one ever got a gf because he was nice
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Niceness might be just a nice addition to more wanted features like good looks and money.

Last edited:
Most relationships are transactional, anyone who says they aren’t are retarded :feelsjuice:

Incels understand that women are extremely shallow and they, the foids, see relationships as transaction. Women actively look for something to gain in every relationship, they don't want just companionship and donn't care for matching personnalities if they are nnot gaining somethinng.