Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel's quest (quest 1#)

You finished shooting and the aftermath is... gory. You observe the bloodbath you made. Countless bodies on the floor.

You hear cops charging in the building and thinking quickly, you tuck your rifle under yourself as you fall between the bodies, pretending to be dead yourself.

Cops flood the area. At one point, as they all have turned their backs at you,

You...

Fap furiously.

Then point and shoot your cum at their backs

hump the floor

Stealthily move to a safe location and fap

You finished shooting and the aftermath is... gory. You observe the bloodbath you made. Countless bodies on the floor.

You hear cops charging in the building and thinking quickly, you tuck your rifle under yourself as you fall between the bodies, pretending to be dead yourself.

Cops flood the area. At one point, as they all have turned their backs at you,

You...
I use this opportunity to try and escape epik sneak style

Unload the gun at teh pigs

call in your chopper Gunner after getting 11 killstreak

Unload the gun at teh pigs
You swiftly stand up and fire, mowing down at least five of them before running out of ammo. You switch to your handgun and turn around...

BANG!

Blackout. Death. Ethernal darkness.

-----------------

THE END
THANKS FOR PLAYING
If you lads enjoyed it, I will make quests a series. This was only a test run. Might make a new one, and a bit more creative one tommorrow night.

You swiftly stand up and fire, mowing down at least five of them before running out of ammo. You switch to your handgun and turn around...

BANG!

-----------------

THE END
THANKS FOR PLAYING
If you lads enjoyed it, I will make quests a series. This was only a test run. Might make a new one, and a bit more creative one tommorrow night.

Lame dude. So you just die like that?

Screw that.

I revive and I am alive again

What's next?

Lame dude. So you just die like that?
Would you prefer to take pills and drink alcohol and then shoot yourself in the head with two guns?

my critique: It was plausible and realistic until the end. The pigs probably have full gear by now and taking five them out alone before biting the dust seems unlikely - let alone with a cuckar15. Truecel version would probably have peashooter caliber that might work on clueless normies but not on geared up FBI cucks. Ruined my immersion, but was good up until that point.

BANG!

-----------------

THE END
THANKS FOR PLAYING
Based. Imagine their families all in black.

BANG!

-----------------

THE END
THANKS FOR PLAYING

More! And I'd like to play as an 8.75/10 homeless dude who is only known by 5 people in the whole world.

Playing this quest game on a Saturday night was way more fun and cooler than getting drunk, out in clubs picking up Stacies and banging them, and engaging in related degeneracy!

Playing this quest game on a Saturday night was way more fun and cooler than getting drunk, out in clubs picking up Stacies and banging them, and engaging in related degeneracy!
:feelsCowboy:

3. Go to school and rape all the hot foids.

my critique: It was plausible and realistic until the end. The pigs probably have full gear by now and taking five them out alone before biting the dust seems unlikely - let alone with a cuckar15. Truecel version would probably have peashooter caliber that might work on clueless normies but not on geared up FBI cucks. Ruined my immersion, but was good up until that point.
TBH I was imagining ordinary cops going in because no one has the idea of what the fuck is going on. Still, it was only a test run, I have a great idea for another quest this night.

/Ultimate Choice for richcels.
Go Carmageddon style IRL.
Build a Prototype for that special occasion.
My dream in a nutshell, having 100 Governmental dogs in Jaguars, Aston Martins, and Lamborghinis chasing my beloved child of destruction, as i rampage through the streets ripping peasantry by the gut, dead stacys and chads gargling in blood at my feet, as they clean the rust from my front bumper.
No one would fuck with my Eagle MK4.
The next KillDozer in a compact post-apocalyptic sportscar.

> Hello FBI.

#1. Not open for further replies.
#2. Still open for further replies.