Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incels pro patriarchy are low IQ.

B

Bcel

Banned
-
Nobody wins with the partisan in 2018, partriacado generates population increase, more unemployed, increased consumption and inequality and even greater competition ... maybe less in the sexual field and the rest? Depending on where you live the poor population will be mostly ugly at the maximum median, so do not think you are going to get a beautiful girl of 14 years for this in a parachute you will need a lot of money. As incel it will be betabuxx and she will still want a chad.
With the next industrial revolution, what less the great masters will want is a large population increase. LGBTs, unnecessary feminism (those of fat overvaluation, etc.) maybe (I do not read so much about conspiracies) are increased to reduce population. The unwanted effect is that in some places inbreeding has increased, and birth rates have fallen before the next industrial revolution, causing governments to deal with many old people!

Cope. Foids just need their rights taken away.

just enjoy femdom and cuckery theory.

You're a prophet? You're making many weakly substantiated speculations.

I dont support patriarchy because patriarchy implicit in taking womans rights, and taking the rights of women, black people are one step away of losing their rights too.

And that shit of "muh wife arranged marriage" is a MAJOR Low-IQ cope.

Are you going to do it like you do in the imaginative world or make posters in protest?
Letting people know online isn't imaginary.

Are you going to do it like you do in the imaginative world or make posters in protest?

nah mass shootings are taking care of normalfags and stacies here. I hope it keeps accelerating.

I dont support patriarchy because patriarchy implicit in taking womans rights, and taking the rights of women, black people are one step away of losing their rights too.
Women have nothing to do with black men. Foids get way more handouts and pussy passes than black men, so they are the ones who need their rights and privileges taken.

Women have nothing to do with black men. Foids get way more handouts and pussy passes than black men, so they are the ones who need their rights and privileges taken.
And who guarantees me that??? Look at this forum, its full of white supremacists, if they manage to take womans rights, without a doubt they would try to take the rights of blacks too, betraying even their own black incel brothers.

Lol how are black people “one step away from losing their rights?” I know it feels like forever ago but we just had a black president..

And women deserve to lose their rights. Society is better that way.

Patriarchy cannot be restored, it's too late for that. I don't see a necessary correlation with population increase and unemployment, but that would be the case if feminism, affirmative action and reckless importation of migrants, shit politics are thrown in the mix, like in the present time.

With the next industrial revolution, what less the great masters will want is a large population increase. LGBTs, unnecessary feminism (those of fat overvaluation, etc.) maybe (I do not read so much about conspiracies) are increased to reduce population. The unwanted effect is that in some places inbreeding has increased, and birth rates have fallen before the next industrial revolution, causing governments to deal with many old people!

Elites tried to play with demographics like it was Age of Empires, but they forgot that they can't load a new game. Good luck with getting a burned out generation of men to breed again. Even if they manage to get immigrants reproducing at a breakneck speed, the effects of feminism will be still lingering (they can't erase 50+ years of feminism overnight) effectively tainting the next generation and thwarting any desired population increase.

Agreed, but having their rights taken won´t prevent the same issues to pop up again in the future. I may sound harsh, but we are going to need artificial wombs and real replacements. Elites and economies don´t like that, though. Where's the old capitalistic waste of money, afterall?

And who guarantees me that??? Look at this forum, its full of white supremacists, if they manage to take womans rights, without a doubt they would try to take the rights of blacks too, betraying even their own black incel brothers.
No way man. Foids are the enemy, not blacks. Those white guys are low iq if they think sub6 black men are the issue.

You're a prophet? You're making many weakly substantiated speculations.
It does not have to be a genius to know that pariah generates many children on average especially in the poorest, what these geniuses will achieve over time will be environmental devastation and hunger.

Agreed, but having their rights taken won´t prevent the same issues to pop up again in the future. I may sound harsh, but we are going to need artificial wombs and real replacements.
I know about that, I've been talking about artificial wombs and sexbots for a while.
Elites and economies don´t like that, though.
Too bad for them, we have to look out for ourselves not those greedy cucks.

And I see no reason to celebrate patriarchy even if it is restored in 20 years (record time for a transformation like this) you will already be almost impotent or bordering at least 40. So you're going to be 20 to 30 years expecting this? That was begun now.

Patriarchy is backwards, look at saudi arabia and the middle east, feminism is pure cancer

We need people who have enough braincells to see that the world is made of individuals, a functioning society that simply isnt retarded, a sane society really! It will take a reeducation of foids that is a fact but going back is dumb, we move forward
For christ sake we have to figure out how to terraform mars

For christ sake we have to figure out how to terraform mars
Taking foid's rights away will increase the amount of geniuses because they'll have no problem getting laid. Taking foid's rights away is always a good idea no matter what time period.

Taking foid's rights away will increase the amount of geniuses because they'll have no problem getting laid. Taking foid's rights away is always a good idea no matter what time period.
Yes, what you will get is 15 billion people in the world, lack of jobs, environmental devastation, pollution, etc. See the children of the geniuses themselves were also geniuses only a small minority, even in the past there were many incels geniuses. There is no "genetics of genius".

Yes, what you will get is 15 billion people in the world, lack of jobs, environmental devastation, pollution, etc. See the children of the geniuses themselves were also geniuses only a small minority, even in the past there were many incels geniuses. There is no "genetics of genius".
Foids are the main cause of environmental devastation and pollution with all their cosmetic products. Iq is correlated with your parent's iq, there are stats that prove it. The more male geniuses we'll have the sooner we can solve the environmental problems we have with solar or other forms of energy. Jews who give foid's their privileges want to keep water powered cars and cheap power resources out of our hands. If men were left to be free we would have more jobs and food than ever. Taking foid's rights away is the only logical solution.

Foids are the main cause of environmental devastation and pollution with all their cosmetic products. Iq is correlated with your parent's iq, there are stats that prove it. The more male geniuses we'll have the sooner we can solve the environmental problems we have with solar or other forms of energy. Jews who give foid's their privileges want to keep water powered cars and cheap power resources out of our hands. If men were left to be free we would have more jobs and food than ever. Taking foid's rights away is the only logical solution.
What do you objectively mean to get fooids right? I am in favor of retired for the same ex, meplo, but against taking rights. And for this you need a totalitarian state. Then you want to take rights from the above 3, then from the above 2 and so the radicalization is increasing (see the revolutionary examples) ... back with slavery in the old ways is stupid too. Since you want to turn them into sexual slaves ... you even seem to approve of that. It is no longer logical because patriarchalism generates population growth and we do not need this on a large scale ... good luck with the totalitarian incel world government plan!

Most of them aren't pro-patriarchy they just want some puss.

You do not know what a totalitarian revolutionary government is and how it can turn against you - I am discussing this on the imaginary plane since it will not happen at least in this way. After a time of revolution - doing an exercise of imagination, a ruler begins to implant the plans of the incel government, many of the left wing incel want more drastic measures also having to kill the chads, the left wing is not satisfied and soon after begins to want to kill the fakecels and years later begins the killing of the sub 3, sub2 and only the sub1 are incels. The leader is already another since the old one was executed. But there are many happy since it has betabuxx.

What do you objectively mean to get fooids right? I am in favor of retired for the same ex, meplo, but against taking rights. And for this you need a totalitarian state. Then you want to take rights from the above 3, then from the above 2 and so the radicalization is increasing (see the revolutionary examples) ... back with slavery in the old ways is stupid too. Since you want to turn them into sexual slaves ... you even seem to approve of that. It is no longer logical because patriarchalism generates population growth and we do not need this on a large scale ... good luck with the totalitarian incel world government plan!
When I say "taking their rights" I mean removing most rape and harassment laws, don't allow men to get divorce raped, ensure men and women get the same punishment for the same crimes, remove all women's shelters and government support for single moms, etc.. We should also have free speech on all platforms so we can blackpill all sub6 men then legalize prostitution and sexbots. This will reduce the amount of orbiters, whiteknights and cucks, so foids will be forced to settle down with their looksmatch at a young age rather than ride the cock carousel, or they'll most likely end up being prostitutes if they cheat or disobey their husbands and he divorces them. There will also be a slut database that has proof of all the past guys who fucked a foid, like the sex offender's registry, or carfax for cars but instead it's for bitches. That will solve inceldom majorly, and men here won't have to go to thailand to get laid anymore.

When I say "taking their rights" I mean removing most rape and harassment laws, don't allow men to get divorce raped, ensure men and women get the sme punishment for the same crimes, remove all women's shelters and government support for single moms, etc.. We should also have free speech so we can blackpill all sub6 men then legalize prostitution and sexbots. This will reduce the amount of orbiters, whiteknights and cucks, so foids will be forced to settle down with their looksmatch at a young age rather than ride the cock carousel, or they'll most likely end up being prostitutes if they cheat or disobey their husbands and he divorces them. There will also be a slut database that has proof of all the past guys who fucked a foid, like the sex offender's registry, or carfax for cars but instead it's for bitches. That will solve inceldom majorly, and men here won't have to go to thailand to get laid anymore.
So explain right, "taking rights" in this random way sounds like making them into a condition of slavery. That's why I'm talking about being insane. Even if he was in favor, he would not have been able to put it into practice.

So explain right, "taking rights" in this random way sounds like making them into a condition of slavery. That's why I'm talking about being insane. Even if he was in favor, he would not have been able to put it into practice.
What I'm talking about is taking their privileges away and fully allowing men to pursue foids and have sexbots and equal treatment under the law. It will almost be like taking their rights away because things will be awesome if we did just that.

Also stupid patriarchycels basically totally ignore lookism, bullying, workplace treatment and every looks related problem because they only focus on muh marraige muh women.

I don't think a revolution is feasible. Incels lack unity, Incels lack leadership, lack resources, lack planing. Without those things nothing is possible.

It is an exercise in imagination. Of course the radical partriarcal return nor incel revolution will happen.
Also stupid patriarchycels basically totally ignore lookism, bullying, workplace treatment and every looks related problem because they only focus on muh marraige muh women.

What? If we deprive them off their rights it seems to me that the natural next step is that we don't put much emphasis on what they want and instead take what we want from them, regardless of their consent or lack thereof

Zyros if patriarchy is no good, then what is better for a society? A matriarchy?

No, general concienciation of people about lookism, increased funding to research about body modification, government paid plastic surgery.

Basically solving the ROOT of the problem (lookism) which would solve evertything from discrimination to dating, instead of a extremely superficial measure based on societal norms or laws. Its a biological issue, not a societal one.

If some unwanted plant was on your garden, would you tear it apart including its root, or just cut its branches? Which solution is the best?

No my waifu Albedo is subservient to me, her master.

3D foids need to follow this example if any sanity is to return in these times.

Indeed, but it is not quite like that. You see, depriving them from their rights is impossible. The genie is already out of the bottle, and it cannot be put back completely. What we can do, is try and curb down their excessive rights and privileges.
cuck thinking. I say we fight until we either die or win. The system will collapse eventually, at which point supreme men of action will have to band together and structure society in such a way that will make it impossible to succumb to the same corruption that modern man has fallen for. We can't operate within the system to beat it, just like we can't defeat an enemy who gets to decide all the rules at his will. Every incel should do what he can to hurry the collapse by not contributing and even ruining society to the fullest of his capacity. Short of going ER, this is the most moral option one has.

I don't think a revolution is feasible. Incels lack unity, Incels lack leadership, lack resources, lack planing. Without those things nothing is possible.
We're working on those things bro. Just give it some time. :feelsokman:
I say we fight until we either die or win. The system will collapse eventually, at which point supreme men of action will have to band together and structure society in such a way that will make it impossible to succumb to the same corruption that modern man has fallen for. We can't operate within the system to beat it, just like we can't defeat an enemy who gets to decide all the rules at his will. Every incel should do what he can to hurry the collapse by not contributing and even ruining society to the fullest of his capacity. Short of going ER, this is the most moral option one has.
High iq.

"general concienciation of people about lookism" I know what you mean. But I don't believe that would change how people think.
Even If people become conscientious that ugly people are discriminated against just because of how they look, they would still feel no sympathy for us.

It would be the kickstarter to all the increased funding and help trough surgery.

"increased funding to research about body modification" That seems unnecessary in my opinion. Unless you are talking about a cyborg body. A body that don't age, don't get sick, don't bleed, don't need food nor sleep. Then I am all for it.

Not unnecessary at all. Imagine being able to grow taller without LL surgery. Or go from bugeyes to hunter eyes without an aggresive osteotomy. Or growing a wider frame. Or non invasive ways to move jaw, maxilla or orbitals. Thats what I'm talking about.

"government paid plastic surgery" Again I don't think that is reasonable. I don't like the idea of plastic surgeries. First because I am afraid of being mutilated. Second because no amount of plastic surgery can even come close to natural beauty. I can spot someone that has made facial plastic surgery from a mile away. It looks too unnatural.

Tell that to the ones who got actual good surgeries and who ALL say how their lives changed radically for the better in every way.

"Its a biological issue, not a societal one." This is our fundamental disagreement. I believe that the Incel problem is a societal one not biological.

Lookism, bullying, discrimination and ostracization are all BIOLOGICAL core human instincts. Its a biological problem, not a societal one.

Look at this forum, its full of white supremacists
Lolwut niga. Where did you see them here? Some mainstream media bs "All incels are white and nazi". So you are incel, you are not white, but you still believe most incels are nazi?
Patriarchy cannot be restored, it's too late for that
Because woman are so important for modern western society so without them everything is gonna collapse?

Last edited:
No, general concienciation of people about lookism, increased funding to research about body modification, government paid plastic surgery.

Basically solving the ROOT of the problem (lookism) which would solve evertything from discrimination to dating, instead of a extremely superficial measure based on societal norms or laws. Its a biological issue, not a societal one.

If some unwanted plant was on your garden, would you tear it apart including its root, or just cut its branches? Which solution is the best?
Bacteria level iq. You are basically promoting genetic trash to continually perpetuate their genes. It would be a catastrophe

Bacteria level iq. You are basically promoting genetic trash to continually perpetuate their genes. It would be a catastrophe
Who cares what foids consider "genetic trash" we need to take over the world, fuck those dirty cunts. I bet you would't call ugly foids reproducing genetic trash.

Who cares what foids consider "genetic trash" we need to take over the world, fuck those dirty cunts. I bet you would't call ugly foids reproducing genetic trash.
Yes I would. Why wouldn't I? I believe in the patriarchy but pumping resources into free plastic surgery? That's ridiculous. Why would I want to pay taxes for this guy to go under the knife JFL:

Ginger soy

I believe in the patriarchy but pumping resources into free plastic surgery? That's ridiculous. Why would I want to pay taxes for this guy to go under the knife JFL:
There's plenty of cucked shit we are forced to pay taxes for, plastic surgery is far from the worse and it can improve societal contribution of incels. Otherwise remove all the cucked things we pay taxes for.

The genie is already out of the bottle
I dont get this "genie bottle" bs. You want us to believe where is something magical happened after women was given their privilidges, something what cannot be undone. But its not true. This "we all ned refpect wamanz" isnt somehow hardwired into normie's brains, its just a modern trend. If someone or something break it, normies immidietly will change their views and will unanimously deny they ever believed in this soy crap. After the defeat of Nazi Germany, there were no Nazis left in Germany. Normies always support winning side, thats it. Bluepilled morons is mainstream now, but they dont build this civilization, they just trying to maintain it and eventually they will fail. No "genie bottle", they are just stronger for now.

I don't really agree, life will most certainly be better for us if we take foids rights away like we've done throughout all of history

It does not have to be a genius to know that pariah generates many children on average especially in the poorest, what these geniuses will achieve over time will be environmental devastation and hunger.

No, you're definitely not anywhere close to being a genius.

she will still want a chad
This is irrelevant in a true patriarchy where fathers are the ones choosing husbands for their daughters.

Robtical correct on all points (as always) in this thread.

That's a slippery-slope fallacy man, I am 100% pro taking away the rights of women and 0% pro bringing back black slavery or something. I'm just against racemixing, let the black fathers choose good black husbands to their black daughters, all the support in the world from me.

Why? This is objectively the best possible scenario for incels. I'm not saying it's going to happen anytime soon, but it's possible, things used to be like that.

The "taking away foids' rights" solution is way simpler than developing some high tech bio-engineering DNA transforming shit and finding a way to make it available and cheap to the masses just because some dumb foids get to have everything their way and are too picky to fuck someone just because his bones are a few millimeter away from ideal in their minds.

Can't you see how cucked it is to go that far just to please femoids because you're too cucked to just put them in their place in society?

they only focus on muh marraige muh women.
This is what inceldom is primarily about. Being made fun of sometimes because I'm ugly doesn't compare to the suffering of a lifetime denied of sex, validation and relationships.

Last edited:
Blacks have nothing to fear. If they behave in a civilized manner, with education, and without degeneracy. Or you don't trust that the black community can do that?
Se vc der condições de vida boas o suficiente a eles para que eles possam viver direito, eles com certeza o farão.

Mas se vc jogar eles na barbárie, eles vão viver como bárbaros, como qualquer outro povo viveria.

Lolwut niga. Where did you see them here? Some mainstream media bs "All incels are white and nazi". So you are incel, you are not white, but you still believe most incels are nazi?

Because woman are so important for modern western society so without them everything is gonna collapse?
At least HALF of the WHITE incels on this site are openly racists.

Im here since Nov 8 2017, i know this better than you.

That's a slippery-slope fallacy man, I am 100% pro taking away the rights of women and 0% pro bringing back black slavery or something. I'm just against racemixing, let the black fathers choose good black husbands to their black daughters, all the support in the world from me.
É muito simples, olha a quantidade de racistas que tem nesse fórum. Vc axa que esses caras no governo não tentariam fazer o mesmo com os negros?? Óbvio que tentariam.

Why? This is objectively the best possible scenario for incels. I'm not saying it's going to happen anytime soon, but it's possible, things used to be like that.
No man its not, that shit makes ZERO sense.

Porra, where is the pleasure in getting married with a woman who feels ZERO pleasure in being with you, who will puke in the bathroom after fucking you and that in some moment you KILL you or commit suicide (or both) just to get rid of you?? I would still unhappy as fuck man, i dont want that shit.

I dont want to force NOBODY to be with me, i want to be with a woman who likes me in fact, i want VALIDATION.

Otherwise i just prefer to escortcel until death or chemical castration. Much less laborious and stressful.

Thats exactly the same logic that applies to escortceling. You are having sex with a woman because you payd her for it, not because she wants to fuck you legitimately.

At least HALF of the WHITE incels on this site are openly racists.

Im here since Nov 8 2017, i know this better than you.
I am only racist if you consider mostly not being attracted to black and mulatto foids or being against racemixing racist. I don't hate any race and I absolutely don't want black slavery back.

É muito simples, olha a quantidade de racistas que tem nesse fórum. Vc axa que esses caras no governo não tentariam fazer o mesmo com os negros?? Óbvio que tentariam.
Well, I can only speak for myself tbh.

Porra, where is the pleasure in getting married with a woman who feels ZERO pleasure in being with you, who will puke in the bathroom after fucking you and that in some moment you KILL you or commit suicide (or both) just to get rid of you?? I would still unhappy as fuck man, i dont want that shit.

I dont want to force NOBODY to be with me, i want to be with a woman who likes me in fact, i want VALIDATION.
Just like @Zyros , you BRUTALLY underrate how much conformism is written in foids' DNA, just as much as chasing Chad dick is.

Foids had to conform to their society's customs throughout history, or they DIED. In the past, shit was way more brutal and with way less technology and cucked shit going on, foids were basically pregnant constantly and taking care of kids through their fertile years. They had 0 chances to survive without men so they had to adapt to obey what society (in a healthy society, men are the ones calling the shots) says.

When a stronger empire invaded a weaker one and an ugly and old leader of that empire demanded to have a harem of attractive women from that new conquered empire, or wives for that matter, do you really think women said "eew that guy is not a Chad, I'm gonna puke/kill myself".

Guess what, the ones who did it DIED. You guys are so much pro evolution, so consider that.

Women are biologically programmed to adapt and conform to status quo. If the status quo was "marrying young to a stable guy GOOD, being thug/Chad's whore BAD" foids would follow it 100%. Of course they want good-looking men when they can choose, because beauty is universally attractive to all people, even babies, but to think they'd kill themselves when in a patriarchal society is insane. Are women committing mass suicide in the Middle East? Were women doing it throughout the civilized part of history where they were forced into monogamy in the west?

i just prefer to escortcel until death or chemical castration.
You prefer to castrate yourself than to have an arranged marriage with a good foid? What the fuck is wrong with you my man...

Thats exactly the same logic that applies to escortceling. You are having sex with a woman because you payd her for it, not because she wants to fuck you legitimately.
My main problems with prostitutes is that 1) they are not of my favorite phenotype and age and 2) they're ultra-used up.

Give me a virgin 14 yo white girl to fuck and I would be very happy to do it even if I had to pay.

I won't deny validation and romance are great, but they're not THAT MUCH important to me. If I could at least have the damn sex I want, I would already be satisfied to a great extent.

Last edited: