Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Incels only want 10/10". Is there more of a retarded statement than that, seriously you have to be braindead.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Saw another retarded saying that, why do the project so much, when it's proven again and again that men like all types of women, even horrendous landwhales. I imagine that here exists people who would fuck all kind of girls without a problem, men's standards are extremely, EXTREMELY, low. Now women, they pretend that their standards are low, but they aren't, they tell you to slave away on the gym, but that only makes more men go to the gym, so the competition increases and now you need to be even better, stuck on a endless race to get something a guy with looks can get in a day. Women are the ones rejecting people because of height, i never saw women getting wet by manlets like i saw men lusting for abhorrent landwhales, there's no fetish involving manlets to women. So fuck you with this retarded statement.

Last edited:
A woman smv is unstoppable like a juggernaut.
Women have standards, men have preferences.

Women are the ones rejecting people because of height, i never saw women getting wet by manlets like i saw men lusting for abhorrent landwhales. So fuck you with this retarded statement.
True. I don't get it why soyciety really likes to emphasize everything on men.

We are the only ones who can love a foid unconditionally

I deserve blonde giga stacies for being a 5'5 currycel. :panties:
Canvas

They just cope with that instead of admitting BP and 80/20 rule's legitimacy.

IT proves women are not capable of thinking like rational beings

It's stupid. But tbh there are many standardcels/volcels/hypergamous males around these days

I have no attraction to sub 9.99999/10 females, gigastacy ONLY. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

We say this, but then we're like "Actually I mean, hold on... I'm not gonna fuck just any woman..."

We say this, but then we're like "Actually I mean, hold on... I'm not gonna fuck just any woman..."
No matter how high a nigga's standards are. He will def fuck a 7
It's stupid. But tbh there are many standardcels/volcels/hypergamous males around these days
Less than 60 kg or fuck off tbh :feelsYall:

*10/10 white virgin

IT proves women are not capable of thinking like rational beings
The entire basis of females is groupthink, they're only capable of thinking on a collective front, not an individual one. An original individual thought inside the mind of a woman is a rare event like a solar eclipse, which doesn't happen very often. Females beyond their malignant selfish egotistical narcissism are herd animals and therefore fall straight line into center revolving around herd thinking or mental projections. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
it’s the other way around.

Most people here are too alone and deprived of any companionship and would likely accept any woman that showed interest in them, including ones they originally set standards against.

it’s the other way around.

Most people here are too alone and deprived of any companionship and would likely accept any woman that showed interest in them, including ones they originally set standards against.
Nope. I will show you what I already know:

Unless you're saying they will immediately do a 180 on their beliefs if the woman were to take an interest in them, which I concede may well also be the case, and tbh is a trait just as annoying that incels of today possess

[UWSL]Unless you're saying they will immediately do a 180 on their beliefs if the woman were to take an interest in them, which I concede may well also be the case[/UWSL]
:yes:, most men here think they are not desperate unlike simps, but the fact is if a woman gave them any chance, they would do everything to keep her.

These threads about standards are all for show.

:yes:, most men here think they are not desperate unlike simps, but the fact is if a woman gave them any chance, they would do everything to keep her.

OK. I'd like to hear the board's reply to you calling them all liars tbh

Because there has to be some bad scarecrow to point out as the cause

I deserve my looksmatch, why would i settle for something less?

OK. I'd like to hear the board's reply to you calling them all liars tbh
You don’t have to: just read the number of oneitus threads on the forum because the girl smiled at them once.:lul:

Last edited:
There's that and there's also a bunch of standartcels, so it's more of a middle ground between the two. it's not like they're enterily wrong with 90% of the forum not willing to date below their looksmatch.

No matter how high a nigga's standards are. He will def fuck a 7

Less than 60 kg or fuck off tbh :feelsYall:

A 7 is still well above average.

The problem with saying "I'm incel" is, you're only incel if you have options, but refuse them. So if any woman at all is offering you affection, and you refuse it, you're technically not incel.

So at that point your argument becomes "Okay maybe I'm not totally 'incel,' but how can I be expected to have sex with this woman? I have good reason to not have sex with this woman." And you don't need any reason really to not have sex with this woman, but if your argument is also "It's society's fault that I can't be with the kind of woman I want/deserve," you better have a decent reason for that.

If your argument is "I deserve around a 7 but all I'm getting are 4s and 5s, fuck you society" that's a hard argument to make. If you don't wanna fuck 4s, don't fuck 4s. But it's not like you "deserve" better than a 4. Unless you can "prove" it somehow.

Saw another retarded saying that, why do the project so much, when it's proven again and again that men like all types of women, even horrendous landwhales. I imagine that here exists people who would fuck all kind of girls without a problem, men's standards are extremely, EXTREMELY, low. Now women, they pretend that their standards are low, but they aren't, they tell you to slave away on the gym, but that only makes more men go to the gym, so the competition increases and now you need to be even better, stuck on a endless race to get something a guy with looks can get in a day. Women are the ones rejecting people because of height, i never saw women getting wet by manlets like i saw men lusting for abhorrent landwhales, there's no fetish involving manlets to women. So fuck you with this retarded statement.
Omg thank you dude fucking preach:yes:, you know they are full of shit with their garbage. They obviously don't know jack shit about the 80/20 rule and there's definitely retardation being spotted:blackpill:

A 7 is still well above average.

The problem with saying "I'm incel" is, you're only incel if you have options, but refuse them. So if any woman at all is offering you affection, and you refuse it, you're technically not incel.

So at that point your argument becomes "Okay maybe I'm not totally 'incel,' but how can I be expected to have sex with this woman? I have good reason to not have sex with this woman." And you don't need any reason really to not have sex with this woman, but if your argument is also "It's society's fault that I can't be with the kind of woman I want/deserve," you better have a decent reason for that.

If your argument is "I deserve around a 7 but all I'm getting are 4s and 5s, fuck you society" that's a hard argument to make. If you don't wanna fuck 4s, don't fuck 4s. But it's not like you "deserve" better than a 4. Unless you can "prove" it somehow.
Not fucking a whore 60kg+ thats my only standard.

Not fucking a whore 60kg+ thats my only standard.

You don't have to like... 132 pounds??? Jesus, man.

Anyway you don't have to like 132 pounds. But if your argument is "Life's not fair because I don't have a girlfriend under 132 pounds," you better have a damn good argument, because this is exactly what people mean when they say "Incels only want Stacies." I don't think you understand how rare it is for a woman to be under 132 pounds. You treat 132 pounds like it's some unfuckable wretch.

You don't have to like... 132 pounds??? Jesus, man.

Anyway you don't have to like 132 pounds. But if your argument is "Life's not fair because I don't have a girlfriend under 132 pounds," you better have a damn good argument, because this is exactly what people mean when they say "Incels only want Stacies." I don't think you understand how rare it is for a woman to be under 132 pounds. You treat 132 pounds like it's some unfuckable wretch.
Call me whatever but im not fucking a whore 60kg+ have some standards.
And before you guys say im volcel and before soys call me a hypocrite. Foids judge us on things we dont control like height and face. And im judging a whore for something she controls. If you see me complaining about tits then yea im volcel.
But i have standards. I aint fucking a60+kg volfat whore. :feelsthink::feelshmm:

Women have standards, men have preferences.
This, Foid will never go below their standards only above. While men might only slightly object to dating a foid that is not to his preference.

No, I want a 20/10 blue eyed white blonde Swedish woman measuring 1.90 m for 40 kg with an hourglass figure who earns $ 4000 per month with whom I can have advanced conversations in trigonometry, please. No kidding ...

If she was BORN a female and not 800pounds than it’s finr :cryfeels:

The only standard I have for women now is don't be horridly obese

also foids openly say on dating sites they only date above 6' feet guys as the bare minimum. go find a man saying the same to foids EVER
so? do you want to marry some 70 year old 4000 lbs landwhale single mom? oh nevermind, you are CuckedSolutions, of course you would.

Last edited:
While i consider myself a standardcel, i would get laid with a 5/10 becky (i just require that her be well-dressed, clean, not obese and things like that. All of that is changeable, while things like height is not).
In the other side, a foid would NEVER do that. They only want the chads.

Women will say anything to deflect the blame and responsibity for the Monsters they have created through their ruthless sociopathic hypergamy

I’m mostly gigastacy only tho mostly

Male standards vs Female standards in a nutshell, with all the hypocrisy:

Male: *Doesn't want a landwhale, has low standards otherwise*

Also Male: *Gets called entitled by femoids that wonder whether they should hold off on a HTN because Chad might be around the corner later that week*

Meme gender, and clown world.

I’m mostly gigastacy only tho mostly

Certainly if I had the standards of the average femoid, I would be Gigastacy only. Which is crazy.

Last edited:
They just say that to uphold the blue pill illusion. Realizing that there is a large amount of male incels with extremely reasonable standards would break their world view of incel and male = bad, female = good.

They say that as an insult bcs they know for a fact thats how Foids think.

Yeah, that shit really pisses me off. I've ASKED OUT women most guys wouldn't touch, like a literal burn victim, 600 pounders, girls in wheelchairs, women 20 years older than me, etc. And these same people spouting that shit will then turn around and say "oh, well then you're single because your standards are too LOW". You can't win with these fuckheads.

I deserve blonde giga stacies for being a 5'5 currycel. :panties:
View attachment 537665
You edited the image wrong. The text on the first panel is supposed to be on the second panel when she opens her hand (so it looks like she drops something onto the wooden plate).

You edited the image wrong. The text on the first panel is supposed to be on the second panel when she opens her hand (so it looks like she drops something onto the wooden plate).
You're right; you have a good eye for details.

I think many here wouldn't give fat and ugly sheboons the time of day, I know I wouldn't.
I'm not talking about extremes just the ones that will reject overweight low-tier beckies, their looksmatches.

I just want my looksmatch:fuk:

I don't even know what to think anymore. So many incels here says they would only go for a virgin (which is way rare than a 10/10)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back