Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incels on strike(?)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

https://nopussynowork.org/faq

No pussy no work seems to be an incel organisation dedicated to getting incels out of the workforce.

Is that intrasexual sabotage or a legitimate social movement?

Simple A-S

end of

not very effective.
copium. let's see how long they last with pajeets :feelskek: :feelsYall:

Americans are already getting replaced by immigrants who'll take less pay, so no... this isn't going to work. Incel's will just end up homeless and end up dead anyways, so... whatever. Nothing we can do as incels will make the world change. There's enough people on earth that a couple 100,000's of us dying off wouldn't make a difference. Just saying.

some troll site

I think the reason for NPNW isn't to get some benefits, but to punish society, and there it does make sense: You live in a society which is not able to guarantee you your basic needs, so you don't really want to contribute to it. I am working, but I am certainly not putting the effort into it that my father does ... because I don't have a future where I would need to provide for children anyway.

JFL at the list of unapproved jobs, whoever wrote that list is based. My job isn’t on the list though