Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels never win

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
in my science lab, there’s a Hispanic guy that’s my partner. Tell me why the girl on the other table was staring at him. She ended up asking her friend to tell him that he had nice eyelashes. What type of bullshit compliment is that. He’s like my height too, not even tall or anything and then asked for his number. All this right in front of me ffs, I must be ridiculously ugly if this is the case. I didn’t even know what to say and then i needed help so I asked a girl on the table next to me and she just straight up was so rude. Fucking bitch fuck you:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He has a better persoynality :soy:

Have u tried lashmaxxing?

Are you are still in school? Good to know, kiddo

Last edited:
in my science lab, there’s a Hispanic guy that’s my partner. Tell me why the girl on the other table was staring at him. She ended up asking her friend to tell him that he had nice eyelashes. What type of bullshit compliment is that. He’s like my height too, not even tall or anything and then asked for his number. All this right in front of me ffs, I must be ridiculously ugly if this is the case. I didn’t even know what to say and then i needed help so I asked a girl on the table next to me and she just straight up was so rude. Fucking bitch fuck you:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
kids.is

Give that GDMF 1000 lashes!

Incels can't win, but they can attain martyrdom (non violence of course)

What race are you?

Staring Ice Cube GIF
maybe draw attention to your eyes by staring intently into their eyes

Muh heightpill

More Effort is needed:

Over

Over1

Over2

Over3