Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels never learn social skills

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
The thing that distiguished us from normies is that we are not part of any social circle because wea re constantly singled out. In school I was never invited to parties or at the uni. They only time I was accepted was whenI was in the army and no women around however everytime where there is an event with women the foids always made sure I was not invited.

SO no way to obtain social skils of anysorts.

It's how incels are created, never being able to learn to be social in childhood persists into adulthood with an inability to ever improve because the gateway to a healthy social life already closed before we could reach it.

Sounds something like a Catch-22: You need social skills to get social skills.

I agree. Im almost 28, never had friends or a girlfriend. Just couldn't connect or relate to other people. They always showed dislike towards me and only talked to me when necessary and made it short. At my age im beyond saving, all the missing years of social development can't be catched up.

That's the thing, we're only as social as people allow us to be. A huge reason why a lot of us have social anxiety is due to all of our attempts to put ourselves out there have failed and we were constantly shunned. I mean, how can you learn to socialize when you have no-one to practice on?

That's the thing, we're only as social as people allow us to be. A huge reason why a lot of us have social anxiety is due to all of our attempts to put ourselves out there have failed and we were constantly shunned. I mean, how can you learn to socialize when you have no-one to practice on?

That's right. The best indicator if you are incel or not is how people like or dislike you and if you have friends or a larger social circle.

It's how incels are created, never being able to learn to be social in childhood persists into adulthood with an inability to ever improve because the gateway to a healthy social life already closed before we could reach it.

FUCK I WANNA DIE

Society has no time to spare for outcasts. They're left in the dust even if it isn't their own fault for being messed up.

Society has no time to spare for outcasts. They're left in the dust even if it isn't their own fault for being messed up.
And then they blame them for being bitter and resentful.
That's the irony right there, they're the ones who created us. If we were included, we never would have started posting here.

And then they blame them for being bitter and resentful.
That's the irony right there, they're the ones who created us. If we were included, we never would have started posting here.

What's interesting yesterday i saw a documentary about people in the stone age. They lived only in small tribes but everyone of the tribe was included and worked together. From the old to the young, the ugly retarded or cripple to the healthy chads. Suicide was seen as stupid and every member of the tribe was valuable.

What's interesting yesterday i saw a documentary about people in the stone age. They lived only in small tribes but everyone of the tribe was included and worked together. From the old to the young, the ugly retarded or cripple to the healthy chads. Suicide was seen as stupid and every member of the tribe was valuable.
Huh, really? Do you have a link?
That's always how I wanted society to be, place where everyone is completely equal and has the same opportunities. Everyone would have the same amount of money, everyone would have a home, everyone would have a partner for life, etc. Sadly, it seems like it will never be that way.

Huh, really? Do you have a link?
That's always how I wanted society to be, place where everyone is completely equal and has the same opportunities. Everyone would have the same amount of money, everyone would have a home, everyone would have a partner for life, etc. Sadly, it seems like it will never be that way.

I saw it on tv but sadly dont remember which channel or the name. In general everyone in the tribe was seen as a working power and even losing just one was a huge blow to the tribe. What's also interesting there was no concept of marriage, everyone fucked arround and if children happened the whole tribe took care of them. They didn't even care who was the father.

Last edited:
We aren't meant to develop social skills. We're meant to rot and die.