Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me meta-news posts?

Do you think this is something worth doing?

• Yes, and I am willing to help by sending you content and posts.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Hello everyone. In other websites they have meta-news, that is news about the things happening on the site/forum itself. In this case, I think it would be a fun idea to make a weekly newspost that has the best content from this site. My proposition would include stuff like:

Blackpill of the Week
Lifefuel of the Week
Suicidefuel of the Week
Cope of the Week
Meme of the Week (very few recently ): )

etc.

Here are some examples I've seen so far:

fukmylyf said:
incelman said:
Then I have low standards cause this girl is a 5.5 to me.
understatement of the year. You have the worst standards bro.
https://s28.postimg.org/5k3h5zln1/Screen_Shot_2017-01-17_at_21.38.11.pnghttp://

Thread link: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=3699

Celcelleclec said:
I feel your pain. The problem is that you are what we call: visual pollution. You are polluting her space with your disgusting face and body. Can you please stop bothering her and just not greet her. You are probbaly the lowest moment of her day: she has to make a lot of effort to face this pollution.
^ Blackpill of the week so far for me.

So, do you guys think that this would be something you would be interested in reading? Anyone else interested in helping me? I would be willing to write/compile it and post it weekly, but I need as many eyes as possible to send me top quality content that I would put into the weekly thread.

Sure I'd be interested in reading it. I could help with the 'blackpill of the week' part

Battlefield3cel said:
Sure I'd be interested in reading it.  I could help with the 'blackpill of the week' part

Sweet, thanks! Just PM me any posts/threads you find that you particularly enjoy.

It would certainly add a lot of life to this site.

blickpall said:
Sweet, thanks! Just PM me any posts/threads you find that you particularly enjoy.

Np, candidates pm'd to you

whogivesafucc said:
It would certainly add a lot of life to this site.

I'll do my best! I will probably post it not this week but the next, so that I can gather enough data for a full week. If you have any suggested posts or threads, send them right over.

Sergeantincel said:
I have no problem making it sticky every week, but I don't have the time to compile things myself with the whole running the site. If you're up to it / get enough support or feedback from other incels, then sure.

Hey that's great! Thank you. I'll PM you.

Bump to gather supporters who will PM me posts/threads they feel should be highlighted.

I wouldn't be against this