Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me is literally the only place i can go to

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
No body likes me in my college, no body likes me in my neighborhood, my shitty family doesn't want me, this is the only place i can go.

It's a good replacement for a social life

It's the only place where I can talk about how ugly I am without being accused of being insecure. :)

No body likes me in my college, no body likes me in my neighborhood, my shitty family doesn't want me, this is the only place i can go.

Same here. I was run off the rest of the internet and don't have any life outside of the internet.

Me too. People treat me like worthless trash IRL.

Lol and even here we are losing ground to fucking non-virgin normies.
There is literally no where for us to go.

Same here.
I hate it when they do that. I'm not even insecure JFL. I am very secure about my ugliness. What do I have to do, delude myself into thinking I'm good looking?! Normies are retarded.

lets see what happens in a couple of months.

Just started here, but I use to frequent /r/ForeverAlone before it went to shit, /r/ForeverUnwanted /r/incels before it got banned. Those were the good ol' days. I tried staying away from places like this, especially after the sudden ban of Incels, but... as it goes, habits seem to come back and this is one of them. Good or bad? I can't tell, but all I know is... it's the one place I can vent since everybody else irl couldn't give a shit about me.

Our bodies like you.

Incel zionism now!