Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels living in an islamic country

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
How seriously people take islam? Do they act like some christians that don't give a fuck about the religion and still label themselves as such or they do really care about the religion rules?

What I mean is, how much the average citizen is willing to change his lifestyle because of religion? Or how much of it is influenced by religion?

Depends on which city you live in, my city is rather conservative, foids get beaten to a bloody mess if they are seen with dudes, faggots are beaten, nigger traffickers are beaten too. If you curse allah outloud you get beaten too, if you drink you get beaten too. Basically great ngl :feelsokman:
And to answer your questions, boomers are keeping things right, once our cucked globohomo'ed generation gets in charge, you should forget about everything mentioned above cause it would be like san fransisco.

Depends on which city you live in, my city is rather conservative, foids get beaten to a bloody mess if they are seen with dudes, faggots are beaten, nigger traffickers are beaten too. If you curse allah outloud you get beaten too, if you drink you get beaten too. Basically great ngl :feelsokman:
What if you steal something?

Cell phone
This actually happened with a cracka friend of mine. He pickpocketed a nigga that was high af's (they knew eachother) phone and dipped as if nothing happened. Basically the dude found out tomorrow and they ganged on him and he still insisted he didnt have it but he would get him the money instead (Fucking retard, you just outed yourself)
So the dude agreed but still went to the police and shit cause he took too long to get him his money. He gave him back his phone and asked for forgiveness and shit before shit escalates to court and he might risk from 6 months to 10 years in prison (our city's prison got terrorists btw). So he forgave him, and everyone went on their way.
Basically you either return it and ask for forgiveness or get fucked hard.