Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incels little pleasure

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I love reading and watching vids about diseases that Ill never have. Especially I relish in reading about horrifying STDs the good Lord rightfully casted on the sex having degenerates.

My favorite is HIV/AIDS

I read about the horrifying things that happen to them like AIDS related dementia and tuberculosis. I go to forums for people with HIV and read about them getting drug resistance. Also I watch videos and vlogs of patients and enjoy their dispear.

What are your little incel pleasures?

Don't start shooting up drugs OP.

Today I farted in an elevator and just as I was getting off, a hot blonde girl was getting on. I chuckled at the thought of her literally inhaling my shit.

I like to drink hot coco with lots of marshmallows and snuggle into my blanket on snowy/rainy days. While chad is freezing his balls off building snowmen with his harem, I get to vibe with my telly-vision :feelsautistic:

Better incel than diesesed

I once really enjoyed watching, gore videos. The joy i would feel, knowing that i probably, won't ever suffer the way the people in those videos did, was immense. Now however, i can't watch them anymore, for some reason. It just doesn't feels good anymore. Now i just piss myself, while watching videos, of animals doing silly things.

Today I farted in an elevator and just as I was getting off, a hot blonde girl was getting on. I chuckled at the thought of her literally inhaling my shit.

Based.

:feelskek:

Just fell of the chair laughing.

Thats lifefuel for sure

sometimes i watch animals being tortured/killed

Thats lifefuel for sure

Shes not entitled to clean air

I like to drink hot coco with lots of marshmallows and snuggle into my blanket on snowy/rainy days. While chad is freezing his balls off building snowmen with his harem, I get to vibe with my telly-vision :feelsautistic:

Neets me

I love reading and watching vids about diseases that Ill never have. Especially I relish in reading about horrifying STDs the good Lord rightfully casted on the sex having degenerates.

My favorite is HIV/AIDS

I read about the horrifying things that happen to them like AIDS related dementia and tuberculosis. I go to forums for people with HIV and read about them getting drug resistance. Also I watch videos and vlogs of patients and enjoy their dispear.

What are your little incel pleasures?
Wait, AIDS causes dementia? :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
WTF?!

I like reading and watching documentaries about different kinds of wars.
I like the overall destruction and the soldier's equipment.