Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels: kill them and eat them

its cute asf how the only people making tweets and 'blogs' like these are all women or mentally ill brainwashed thirsty cucks, hilarious!

You can now go ER and claim self defense

RZsgW.jpg

This individual is definitely mentally ill and that is coming from someone with depression
high iq a cunt can be everything and still get bombarded with endless attention ridiculous

How about killing and eating all sluts in the world? Would solve hungerproblem instantly!

Remember to report these tweets.

This one already got pulled down.

I'll split any whores head open and shit inside their brains if they try it with me

Eat me yah purple haired essjaydubleyuh

Me: uhh excuse me female hypergamy seems quite unfair when compared with male hypercelibacy.
Female: uhh how about I kill you and eat you ;)
Me::feelsmega:
Probably heaven for a vorecel.

I love Freddy Krueger. He can invade my dreams anytime! :heart:

Ridiculous fucking bitch. Anyone who kills animals deserves to die slowly of cancer, ideally of the tongue.

Funnily enough that doesn't even have anything to do with enforced monogamy since the males can't get laid in the first place

I would like to see the "this person is promoting violence!" cucks now.

Remember to report these tweets.

This one already got pulled down.

Nah, embrace that shit; because they want an environment where people can kill other people and get away with it; I'm all game. Let me at these fucking cowards. I want to know what a person tastes like.

Nah, embrace that shit; because they want an environment where people can kill other people and get away with it; I'm all game. Let me at these fucking cowards. I want to know what a person tastes like.

It's a trap boyo, they're provoking you on purpose.

It's a trap boyo, they're provoking you on purpose.
Huh? I'm not being provoked. I fucking love fighting and violence; its actually what makes me feel normal and "at peace". I'm restless and ill and shitty in total peace. If they want a world where someone can just go 'well, i don't like you, you are dead' (okay, that is how it works in a lot of places), I'm all game.

Huh? I'm not being provoked. I fucking love fighting and violence; its actually what makes me feel normal and "at peace". I'm restless and ill and shitty in total peace. If they want a world where someone can just go 'well, i don't like you, you are dead' (okay, that is how it works in a lot of places), I'm all game.

No what I mean is you'll get arrested and manhandled by bubba in jail if you try attacking them.

No what I mean is you'll get arrested and manhandled by bubba in jail if you try attacking them.
Nah nah, no offense but you have a skewered perception on how that works. I've had plenty of encounters with the police and mental institutes, being arrested a few times; its really not what you think it is and i'm not small or lanky or anything, can defend myself and I do.

This is the thing. They want to attack first; I will defend myself. Happily. I know that if like, someone takes a swing on you and you fucking kill them for it; you are going to jail but you don't need to end someone's life to send them to Hell.

Nah nah, no offense but you have a skewered perception on how that works. I've had plenty of encounters with the police and mental institutes, being arrested a few times; its really not what you think it is and i'm not small or lanky or anything, can defend myself and I do.

Where the hell do you live, Guatemala? How can you get arrested for assault and NOT be jailed?

Where the hell do you live, Guatemala? How can you get arrested for assault and NOT be jailed?

Shit dude, I live in Southern California about 15 minutes away from Mexico. What's that say under your name by the way? I don't read Cyrillic (is it?). I know I can hop on google translate but I'd like some interaction instead.

Kek, hambeasts can only think about eating things.
This purple haired beast could consume the entire country of Incelistan