Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels.is short story writing contest begins - details in post:

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★★
Theme: Isolation and Connection

Note that the theme is not some concrete thing that needs to be rigidly followed, just a very loose idea that your story should touch on a bit.

Word Count : 800-5000 words
Deadline: October 7
Submission: DM me a word document

Additional Information:
  • No smut/literotica (JFL @based_meme)
  • You may collaborate with other users if you wish
  • No use of artificial intelligence (not really enforceable, but worth saying)
  • Any genre of story is allowed
  • Voting of the winner will take place the day after the deadline, with the authors of the stories being anonymous.
If you have any additional questions just ask them here.

Tags:
@LeFrenchCel @DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit @XtremeMax @PixyBLACKED @Sloth.Belgrade @Skelly.Belgrade @weaselbomber @sultryloser @Acorn @decafincel @TheTurkeyNeck @Linesnap99

Hoping to see some good writing talent on incels.is, let's show them we aren't completely worthless!

Last edited:
Also mods please pin

most users here can’t even read more than 1 paragraph, what makes you think any user here will write a short story :feelskek:

i`ll just copy and paste a few paragraphs from Edgar Allen Poe

most users here can’t even read more than 1 paragraph, what makes you think any user here will write a short story :feelskek:
I made a previous post and a good amount of users seemed interested. I don't know if this will go anywhere though JFL.

And so it begins:feelzez::hax:.

based :feelsPop:

adding new life to the forum

I made a previous post and a good amount of users seemed interested. I don't know if this will go anywhere though JFL.
i hope i’m wrong and people do participate. I may participate if inspiration comes

What's the minimum word count allowed?

I also forgot to give credit to @decafincel for the idea to do this in his suggestions post. I will credit him properly in the concluding post of this contest. i thought it would be difficult to somehow have a staff sponsored contest like he was hoping for, so I decided to just organize the contest on my own.

Last edited:
I also forgot to give credit to @decafincel for the idea to do this in his suggestions post. I will credit him properly in the concluding post of this contest. i thought it would be difficult to somehow have a staff sponsored contest like he was hoping for, so I decided to just organize the contest on my own.
It's all good. Thanks for actually getting this off the ground

Note that the theme is not some concrete thing that needs to be rigidly followed, just a very loose idea that your story should touch on a bit.

Additional Information:
  • Voting of the winner will take place the day after the deadline, with the authors of the stories being anonymous.

Tags:
@LeFrenchCel @DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit @XtremeMax @PixyBLACKED @Sloth.Belgrade @Skelly.Belgrade @weaselbomber @sultryloser @Acorn @decafincel @TheTurkeyNeck @Linesnap99

Hoping to see some good writing talent on incels.is, let's show them we aren't completely worthless!
Chat gpt gonna do wonders

Additional Information:

Tags:

hmm, can you post or PM me something you wrote? I love seeing other peoples art and stuff.

My life is shit.

The end

IM MOST TRUCEL HERE

My life is shit.

The end
I was born into a world of shit. Deep in a shit valley between two giant shit mountains. I have tried to climb up the shit mountains to escape the valley of shit, but whenever I get to close to escaping the darkness of shit valley I slide back down the shit mountain walls. Trying to grab onto shit is futile.

I was born into a world of shit. Deep in a shit valley between two giant shit mountains. I have tried to climb up the shit mountains to escape the valley of shit, but whenever I get to close to escaping the darkness of shit valley I slide back down the shit mountain walls. Trying to grab onto shit is futile.
You have a way with words Saar :feelsYall:

Imagine if someone deliberately introduced cockroaches and bugs into your home .
Most would you try to spend time trying track down the culprit or deal with the bugs .
But what if the infestation is beyond our means to control it ?
The only alternative is spend a fortune on Pest control or move.
Tragically we have some residents who will frantically run around with bug spray and
refuse to accept reality. They will wake up one day with cockroaches in their mouth and
drained of blood from a thousand bites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back