Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.is needs to have a meet up in Medellin and we need to rent out a farm, then hire Luna Lunera brothel

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
We’re going to have catered food on a farm up in the mountains of Antioquia, we’re going to have some girls hired from the local brothel, and we’ll hire local singers to perform live music
9A4052C2 6648 485F B42D D68E71F71430
13A91D9E E97F 419E B0A1 DF84F787951E
73F40EC2 A1A2 4A15 B3E9 4B0BDE5B77A4

That’s what the girls at the brothel look like (those are not workers, but similar looks)

While we're at it, let's also join the cartel.

Ill bring the coke

Second time you ask for a meetup :feelsLSD:

We’re going to have catered food on a farm up in the mountains of Antioquia, we’re going to have some girls hired from the local brothel, and we’ll hire local singers to perform live music View attachment 561320View attachment 561321View attachment 561322
That’s what the girls at the brothel look like (those are not workers, but similar looks)
While we're at it, let's also join the cartel.
Based and pablopilled

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDsmUT0LteM

Yeah, he explicitly mentioned in his old threads that he's into THICK girls
I meant "racially ambiguous girls with straight jet black hair" but alright.

I meant "racially ambiguous girls with straight jet black hair" but alright.
No idea. @NBAYoungBoy certainly knows himself better, but I remember he said he only wanted to fuck white girls.

Does jbw work well in Colombia? Also how much Spanish should I learn for this meetup?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back