Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels.is Merchandise (ADMINS GTFIH)

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
A week or two ago, the official Incels.is Twitter account asked if anyone would be interested in merchandise of Incels.is or Incels in general.

I think this would be a great idea. This forum used to have a merchandise store in 2019 but it shut down, I would like to see it reinstated so I can show off my Incel pride preferably before graduating college.

I think there should be various designs, I had an idea of one with the forum logo on the top right in the front, and a slogan on the back with the forum logo underneath, as pictured:
857A1F6F 7328 4FBC AB0E F897D105E402

D1F3E702 A576 4F68 AF6D 1FCE561E3921

You could have various slogans available such as "Hope, Cope, Rope", "It's Over", etc.

Alternatively, if you don't want to have the word Incel on it, you could use the Fast Banana logo.

@Master @Fat Link Thoughts?

Fastbanana would be a more usable logo than the others.

I agree, the forum logo would be good for lowinhibmaxxing but Fast Banana would be cool because it's like, a secret club and only those who get the reference know what it really means

just put the virgin stick figure guy or a blackpill.

people who know will know

just put the virgin stick figure guy or a blackpill.

people who know will know
These are both good ideas. No one is gonna wanna walk around with "incels.is" straight up emblazoned on their clothes. It should be a dogwhistle only.

the worst you can do is to go to a college in the west with a shirt wwritten on it "proud to be an incel"

you will probably lose your chance to graduate since schools these days are bluepilled asf

13 dinge gelber stern teaser

This is what the feds see when you wear this outside.

I would wear a shirt with its over in block capitals or the west has fallen

Wearing this merch would be equivalent to wearing the star of david in Nazi Germany.

It would be funny to have fast banana or ottos autos merch.
Could be a way to see to notice a brocel IRL

It would be funny to have fast banana or ottos autos merch.
Could be a way to see to notice a brocel IRL
That would definitely be more wearable than INCELS.IS

My top choice of merch would be a Fast Banana hoodie.

Other good options are "It's Over" or the stick figure logo without the "INCELS.IS" text.

That would definitely be more wearable than INCELS.IS
Yes.
It would be the same thing than wearing something with "VIRGIN" written on it.

A week or two ago, the official Incels.is Twitter account asked if anyone would be interested in merchandise of Incels.is or Incels in general.

I knew that Master is only in here for the money, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Imagine WANTING to be identified as an incel

this is just so wrong and mentally ill, but I guess that's just gen Z

how to let people know youre an incel while making money at the same time 101

Why would you ever want to wear that in public?:feelskek::feelskek:

Wearing this merch would be equivalent to wearing the star of david in Nazi Germany.
Do it, or we will end up in the next train to Soywi... Auschwitz.

Put a woman getting beheaded on the sweater

why would you wear this? This is basically disabling yourself in public :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'd wear a hoodie with the pedestrian guy on it

i was going to buy a fast banana hoodie when merch first came out but they took it down too soon

A shirt/hoodie or even a morale patch with the stick figure logo would be kino as fuck. Fast banana would be fun if we all meet up and we pretend to be a marketing company doing a promotion.

Last edited:
@Sans You should get in touch with kommandostore and see if they'll let you do a run. They do all kinds of meme shit.

Imagine wearing that in public among normies and foids :lul::lul::lul: