Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels.is is on a channel 4 documentary

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
Channel 4 has done a documentary on this website and has interviewed an active British member from here. Who are you, reveal yourself under the mask :feelsseriously:

View: https://youtu.be/kReeoKoOvZI

Attachments

• 14DBD191-3D15-4C57-8004-EB536A69FC3A.png
    14DBD191-3D15-4C57-8004-EB536A69FC3A.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 155
unavailable right now because of vpn, what does he say?

I have ascended to ideology :feelsLSD:

You stupid britbongers won't let anybody else watch your shit :feelshaha: It's blocked for me too but im not even using a vpn im just an amerimutt. Im going to need a vpn to watch it lmao

is it that welsh guy that looks like dylan klebold? could be fake also

And again with this "ideology" meme, JFL.

Half sandnigger half curry interviewer had to read our comments about sandniggers and curries :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: LMAO

My money's on old @BrettyBoy.

Over for @JohnDoe

Yet again I was not included in documentarycels screencaps.

it is sad day.

You stupid britbongers won't let anybody else watch your shit :feelshaha: It's blocked for me too but im not even using a vpn im just an amerimutt. Im going to need a vpn to watch it lmao

Documentary was trash. As were Ben's articles. He lied repeatedly. Refused to include useful interviews he had and cut short interview clips that added extra context and nuance. His editors made (obvious) cuts in the dialogue as journo scum often do to alter the interviewees words to fit the narrative they're trying to craft. They did many of their interviewees dirty. The doc is simply another compilation of misinformation, hit piece framing and deception designed to cause moral panic and further ostracise rejects.

I called it out on twitter and in the comments of that YouTube video tbh jfl. I remember them asking me several times months back to appear in this. They finally stopped responding to me after I made it clear that I was not willing to call them. They could make do with text based responses. Looks like my intuition was correct. Having had previous experience with stuff like this I knew this would happen. And I was right jfl. Utterly comical

Documentary was trash. As were Ben's articles. He lied repeatedly. Refused to include useful interviews he had and cut short interview clips that added extra context and nuance. His editors made (obvious) cuts in the dialogue as journo scum often do to alter the interviewees words to fit the narrative they're trying to craft. They did many of their interviewees dirty. The doc is simply another compilation of misinformation, hit piece framing and deception designed to cause moral panic and further ostracise rejects.
I'm def not surprised. I assumed this would be the case but have thought about watching it just for some damn content at least halfway relevant to my life for once.

I called it out on twitter and in the comments of that YouTube video tbh jfl. I remember them asking me several times months back to appear in this. They finally stopped responding to me after I made it clear that I was not willing to call them. They could make do with text based responses. Looks like my intuition was correct. Having had previous experience with stuff like this I knew this would happen. And I was right jfl. Utterly comical
All of these documentary journalists are the same. They lie to you and gain your trust into making you think they want you to tell your side of the story, because you're led to believe that they care about your side of the story.

I always tell everyone here to stay away from any self-proclaimed journalist who wants to interview them. They will only be used and their words twisted.

All of these documentary journalists are the same. They lie to you and gain your trust into making you think they want you to tell your side of the story, because you're led to believe that they care about your side of the story.

I always tell everyone here to stay away from any self-proclaimed journalist who wants to interview them. They will only be used and their words twisted.
Only certain ones are honest. But they're definitely rare. Unfortunately for most people they probably don't know what to look for of how to possibly find out if the person they're speaking too is actually just trying to make an honest coverage. If in doubt I guess. Honest ones are the overwhelming minority

I thought the curry was supposed to be the incel :lul:

“Dangerous thoughts” said like a citizen of a country with no first amendment

Interesting twist with the 'femcel.' She wears a mask but is slim so can clearly get laid by probably the majority of men. Unless she's a tranny I guess.

The filmmaker is real scum though. An absolute snake in the grass.

That documentary was ironically the thing that introduced me to incels and incel culture

Or the swedish version of it

Was going to make a thread about this. Can't believe how naive this guy is. No foid will ever confirm the black pill. They'll just parrot vague socially acceptable BS. You look at what foids do, not what they say. JFL, at him, trying to explain a shitpost. Cringed hard towards the end.

Last edited:
That documentary was ironically the thing that introduced me to incels and incel culture
This is a new one, post-Plymouth shooter.

Never understood. It’s just someone that’s involuntary a virgin. There’s nothing more or less to it
The media whores of this world will keep pushing their dumbass narrative though.

video unavailable
You're not missing much tbh. The foid was kind of intriguing though. But they all wore fucking masks.

"a very dangerous ideology"

What a relief to find out I'm not unwanted and sexually dejected in fact and deed, but it's just an idea I have implanted in my head.

All those rejections, looks of disgust, social exclusion, etc. and the fact that I'm lonely at the age of 37 is just a figment of my imagination. A dangerous ideological construct. It has no bearing with reality, it's just ideas in my mind.

Now I know I can just believe otherwise, and then I'm 15 again and drowning in pussy in high-school, on my way to have a loving family with my virgin oneitis.

Good God, it's so good to know I've been prey to the nefarious ideology of I.N.C.E.L. Now I'm free!

Thanks, Channel 4.

Last edited:
@mentalcel1 interview

This, wtf?

Which user is that on that documentary bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back