Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.is is not a movement, it is a community.

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
I see a lot of posts about politics here and that's fine. I however feel it important to note that there is no main political belief of the incel community and thus no political goal. We are a not movement but a community and as such I firmly believe our goal is to create a supportive space in order for our members to find solidarity in their loneliness typically caused by bad experiences with romance. There should be no personal attacks against other incels unless they break one of the site's rules that were created by other incels. Attacking other incels that don't break the rules would just divide us even further then we already are, and we can not expect to surivive or thrive when we are fighting amongst ourselves.

it is neither tbh

the only thing keeping the userbase together is our lack of pussy

it is neither tbh

the only thing keeping the userbase together is our lack of pussy
"our members to find solidarity in their loneliness typically caused by bad experiences with romance" is basically fancy talk for "We all get a weekly forecast, containing 0% pussy."

whether a movement or community, its built on Elliot Rodger

The what community?

Yes, but we have to make sure the political philosophy that we fallow, whatever that may be, reflects on a reality based on predeterminism and genetics. I for one have both far right and far left ideas. we have to make do and push forward on what would work for all of us. I wish I didn't have to work at a job, just want to self-improve yes, read, write and lift but I don't want to give anything away towards this system that never cared that we are born into a world of loneliness and mistreatment. i want to just enjoy my time of what little I have in a pointless and cruel, lonely world.

No it isn’t

Based on the various threads and replies I’ve seen from you at this point, it’s clear to me you’re a fed

An obvious one at that, they need to fire you and hire someone better

Fuck that. If somebody is exhibiting bluepilled, cucked, or fakecel behavior we should call them out on it even if it doesnt technically break the rules.

Considering it has become all the more clear that our mods are full of fakecels and enforce the rules selectively, we ought to ramp up our gatekeeping even harder instead of being a cucked little safe space where "incels" just validate each others "incel"dom without critique. Because more often than not those supposed incels turn out to be sexhavers and foids.

No it isn’t

Based on the various threads and replies I’ve seen from you at this point, it’s clear to me you’re a fed

If not a fed then an IT infiltrator. You’re trying WAY too hard to fit in and instead sticking out like a sore thumb

we should have an agenda!, our suffering is not a coincidence. we are victims of the superficially bizarre dating standards of today which can easily be corrected with the right approach

I wanna also add that I discourage any and all violence. The use of violence to pursue any goal is terrorism and I, along with plenty of my fellow incels are not terrorists.

No it isn’t

its clear to me you are a kiddy

and you can't understand anything serious, all you understand is your pointless nihilism

I wanna also add that I discourage any and all violence. The use of violence to pursue any goal is terrorism and I, along with plenty of my fellow incels are not terrorists.
honouring ER doesn't mean condoning violence

its clear to me you are a kiddy

and you can't understand anything serious, all you understand is your pointless nihilism
Whatever you say, glownigger :feelsLSD::fbi:

he's the closest
No he is not. I do not condone violence of any kind nor do I condone the worship of anyone like they are some bottom shelf messiah. I am gonna leave you at that.

Its the truth

that's an achievement, like a purple heart in the army
FBC554BA 367D 4B98 8C7B 899E4A6B18A1