Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incels.is is like Flagrant 2 for virgins

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The freedom of speech we push, the energy and wild takes we bring, makes me think that we really aren't that much different than the sex-having Flagrant 2 podcast. The only difference is they have sex and are NT, and we are ugly virgins hiding underneath anime foid avis.

There is no limit to what being NT and popular can allow you to do societally-- you can say crazy ass shit and get away with it. But if you are a virgin, autist & loner nobody's on your side. Especially not females. The leash afforded to us is as short as our statures.

I'm not even sure why I listen to Flagrant 2. I certainly listen to it more because I respect that curry manlet Akaash more than Andrew. But you have to admit, as funny as Akaash is on his own, he would be nothing without Chadrew Schultz. To a certain extent, for short ethnic men, they MUST be knighted by some popular Chad in order to ascend. SOCIAL PROOF handed out like a present from Santa Chad for being good little cuck all year up to Christmas. Its just cucked as fuck that short ethnics need "vetting" from these Chads to make it permissible for foids to feel okay fucking low-status men. We are literally given the post-cummed whores Chad doesn't want.

Tldr, It is not possible for some short ethnic man to carve out their path without some Chad "knighting" them as "cool"

Last edited:
thx for rec will check out.

Based and true post. This is how all men act but we are the only ones who get shit on for it

See frat boys for example