Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels.is is evidence of a soft revolt

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
I'll be blunt. This soft revolt is more a panacea. There is nothing left for us. The reason for that is well - the rich. To put it blunt, the poor pay overtime and pay again. You want equality - be prepared to die. The biggest evidence of the hegemony is the state of hypergamy - the bubble that due to intrinsic traits they deserved the position. Capitalism in a sense is the new divine right of kings. But rest assured it's all fake.

The primary object of curbing dissent is on r/inceltear. It's just another game of class warfare - two poor people pitting each other. We can explain the reality of sex to them, but that's not how struggle works. Get a gun. Be prepared to fight. We only have a few years left.

I'll put it bluntly again - the rich are stealing. The women we sought after were coveted and stolen long ago. It's a cycle. I'll meet you in the next life. I'll get my pitchforks for now.

Marxism-Incelism is just a cope. Betas will never revolt, incels are not going to revolt. We are just born to be wasted.

Marxism-Incelism is just a cope. Betas will never revolt, incels are not going to revolt. We are just born to be wasted.
I will revolt. I understand if you do nothing. I'll see you in the next life my friend.

Ok

I will revolt. I understand if you do nothing. I'll see you in the next life my friend.
You are not going to revolt man, you are just, luckily, going ER.

Individual terrorism never worked and never will.

@? The vast majority of men are paying for Onlyfans. If you do not see that they need our help you are lost

You are not going to revolt man, you are just, luckily, going ER.

Individual terrorism never worked and never will.
You keep assuming things. I never said I would do terrorism. I said I would fight. For as smart as Ted is, he sure is a dumbass, he should have used his mathematical insight to implement small changes then do terrorism as a last resort, aka, politics.

You keep assuming things. I never said I would do terrorism. I said I would fight. For as smart as Ted is, he sure is a dumbass, he should have used his mathematical insight to implement small changes then do terrorism as a last resort, aka, politics.
Figthing how? Are you going to sterilize all chads?

Figthing how? Are you going to sterilize all chads?
The rich aren't just stealing women - they are stealing...well everything. 70% of planetary life has been lost. When you see people just starting popping the tires of Teslas and breaking into mansions - you know it's time.

There’s no revolt. We just rot here until we find some other cope, rope, or become a beta buck cuck.

There’s no revolt. We just rot here until we find some other cope, rope, or become a beta buck cuck.
If you are going to rope that's fine. I'm just saying we need to be realistic about what's going to happen so get a gun and prepare now.

I'll be blunt. This soft revolt is more a panacea. There is nothing left for us. The reason for that is well - the rich. To put it blunt, the poor pay overtime and pay again. You want equality - be prepared to die. The biggest evidence of the hegemony is the state of hypergamy - the bubble that due to intrinsic traits they deserved the position. Capitalism in a sense is the new divine right of kings. But rest assured it's all fake.
This take is accurate.

The primary object of curbing dissent is on r/inceltear. It's just another game of class warfare - two poor people pitting each other. We can explain the reality of sex to them, but that's not how struggle works. Get a gun. Be prepared to fight. We only have a few years left.
Yes, which is why I've been telling everyone here for the longest time to ignore those reddit buffoons. Stop giving them air on this forum. Stop letting them live rent-free in your heads.

If you are going to rope that's fine. I'm just saying we need to be realistic about what's going to happen so get a gun and prepare now.
What's going to happen?

there will be no revolution. just go er in cod if you can

You are absolutely right brocel.
The state of things is exactely how you described. What i'm skeptical about is that among humans in general there is no such thing as hive mentality but instead a strong individualism, and incels, like any other cosmos of humans is no exception. Ergo, no succesful revolt can happens till we don't unite. There must be a global trigger event or we will, as a whole category, still rot on the couch with maybe some sporadic useless(but joyful to witness) ER episodes here and there. I know the following objection: "soyciety treating us like shit on daily basis and benefitting the elite under an aesthetocracy and capitalistic flag isn't enough?" I can say brocel: theorically, yes. Practically, no. Our brains are already reprogrammed by the status quo to listen to minor priorities and be less idealistic and to so not unite and not contest the masses. This applies to all humans, incels included.

there will be no revolution. just go er in cod if you can
This take is the most asinine take. Throughout history there has always been revolutions. Get your head out of your ass. People are already starving in parts of the world.
This take is accurate.

Yes, which is why I've been telling everyone here for the longest time to ignore those reddit buffoons. Stop giving them air on this forum. Stop letting them live rent-free in your heads.

What's going to happen?
We are going to start eating each other. Incels are deluding themselves if they think there will be no revolutions, if they are saying that humanity has no hope then they make more sense. But clearly they are just spewing nonsense.

Last edited:
We are going to start eating each other. Incels are deluding themselves if they think there will be no revolutions, if they are saying that humanity has no hope then they make more sense. But clearly they are just spewing nonsense.
You're speaking in vagueries. What do you mean "eating each other"? Competition, rivalry, and animosity? It's already there, because that is inherent to everyone, regardless of their socio-economic or socio-sexual status i.e., it's a trait of the human condition.

You're speaking in vagueries. What do you mean "eating each other"? Competition, rivalry, and animosity? It's already there, because that is inherent to everyone, regardless of their socio-economic or socio-sexual status i.e., it's a trait of the human condition.
Vague because nobody knows what is going to happen. Awareness is better than non-awareness. I'm no seer.