Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels.is hall of fame according to the CCDH report

jfl I am probably one of the calmer posters too lmao
Me too. Its all shitposting most of the time when I'm drunk. What happens to people who are low t....

Those damn feds

Thank god, I'm not on the list. I don't want to be doxxed.

@Copexodius Maximus, jfl. I don't know if they'll give you a pass 'cuz you're a Jew but "Canada" is seriously cracking down on incels especially after that recent knife attack.
This is from a website called “counterhate” and it’s pretty much a low iq crackpot site made by leftist morons promoting their bullshit agenda.

Yo this got me fucked up. I’ve been rotting here for so long. Over 50 days since April. I feel like I have a solid case for being in the hall of fame. InMinecraft got in over me and he’s fucking deleted wtf. MLC is gone too

This is a snub. I always get fucking snubbed. I never win. Even IT fucking ignores me. I have been watching for like a month and none of my posts get on there. I’m one of our most radical users and I’m invisible
Why do you want a target on your back? Be glad that feds are busy dealing with 15 year old retard edgy spammers instead.

CCDH is an anti-incel hate organization.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back