Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels.is hall of fame according to the CCDH report

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
6.2 Top ten ‘powerusers’ spend eight hours a day logged on to the incel forum

At the extreme end, the subforum’s most active users have written thousands of posts each and accumulated an average of 3,731 hours spent online. The top ten most active users in our dataset, profiled below, made an average of 23 posts per day and spent an average of eight hours per day online, where daily time spent online is based on the public tally of the total days, hours and minutes each member has spent on the forum alongside their joining date. Out of these ‘powerusers’, two were relatively new recruits, having been a member of the site for a year or less. Another, who made on average 293 posts a day, claimed to be only 15 years old.

Kek

my boi @Intellau_Celistic looking good :feelsaww:

surprised reclusemaxxer and me isnt on it
@Reclusemaxer

Thank god, I'm not on the list. I don't want to be doxxed.

@Copexodius Maximus, jfl. I don't know if they'll give you a pass 'cuz you're a Jew but "Canada" is seriously cracking down on incels especially after that recent knife attack.

Still can't believe I got shafted out of that list.

My visibility is due to a situation requiring minimal cover(I've posted photos on LooksMax and Neets.net).

RIP @Mentally lost cel

Over for @Intellau_Celistic being online 15 hours a day

surprised reclusemaxxer and me isnt on it
@Reclusemaxer
too bad @mistersinister couldn't make the list (he'd sell his soul to be in that list) :forcedsmile:
yet they've conducted @Mentally lost cel to the incels.is hall of fame unironically

At the extreme end, the subforum’s most active users have written thousands of posts each and accumulated an average of 3,731 hours spent online. The top ten most active users in our dataset, profiled below, made an average of 23 posts per day and spent an average of eight hours per day online, where daily time spent online is based on the public tally of the total days, hours and minutes each member has spent on the forum alongside their joining date. Out of these ‘powerusers’, two were relatively new recruits, having been a member of the site for a year or less. Another, who made on average 293 posts a day, claimed to be only 15 years old.

View attachment 658587

@Intellau_Celistic is not even a bad dude. Humblest incel so far, autism is a fucking curse for most of us.

@Intellau_Celistic is not even a bad dude. Humblest incel so far, autism is a fucking curse for most of us.

I'm actually somewhat narcissistic. I enjoy posting about my IQ and genes when able.

I spend what 11-12 hours on this forum and somehow didn’t make the list 8 hours is Greycel stats

Normf*gs can’t stand the thought that one man with a weapon can disrupt their fragile
existence and delusional fantasies. We need more brothERs to plunge Soyciety Into chaos
Let it all burn (In a video game)

@Sneir

we must stop edgy NEETs on the internet from shitposting :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

meanwhile normies commit actual crimes
JUST BE good looking, it's not that hard you fucking misogynist! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy::soy::redpill::bluepill::banhammer::banhammer:!!!!1!1!!11!!1;1!;;;!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1!

reminds me of pokemon elite 4 hall of fame lol

@HiddenUzer message me on discord

The users are:
@Broly
@Transcended Trucel
@Mentally lost cel
@Mecoja
@Intellau_Celistic
@Copexodius Maximus
@erenyeager
@InMinecraft
@Emba
@Ika-Sama

The users are:
@Broly
@Transcended Trucel
@Mentally lost cel
@Mecoja
@Intellau_Celistic
@Copexodius Maximus
@erenyeager
@InMinecraft
@Emba
@Ika-Sama
in minecraft was 15 yold?? :dafuckfeels:

pretty sure user 1 is @turbocuckcel_7000 not broly
No, it's Broly.

I did got that other user mixed up because the profile pics were similar (not the same if you take a closer look), but the join date for user 1 matched up with Broly's.

No, it's Broly.

I did got that other user mixed up because the profile pics were similar (not the same if you take a closer look), but the join date for user 1 matched up with Broly's.
you right, i've just compared the post count and since gifs are idle when captured i assumed it was him forgot to check and see if join date synchronizes :owo:

:panties: Dobro da ove nase vlasti boli kurac, inace bi mogli i mi da najebemo:lul:
nasi ni ne znaju sta incel znaci jer je sve puno boomerskog normijevskog mentaliteta hahaha

nasi ni ne znaju sta incel znaci jer je sve puno boomerskog normijevskog mentaliteta hahaha
U Srbiji ljudi jos placu za Titom. Ovde svi krive siromastvo kao glavni razlog za manji broj brakova, rodjenih beba, etc. Niko ni ne spominje promiskuitet, abortuse, riality kulture koje promovišu bezumno nasilje i javno varanje i jebanje na nacionalnoj televiziji.

Babe jebote vode politiku ko je koga jebo na televiziji i spiskaju vec malu penziju na te debile dok cene rastu.

Yo this got me fucked up. I’ve been rotting here for so long. Over 50 days since April. I feel like I have a solid case for being in the hall of fame. InMinecraft got in over me and he’s fucking deleted wtf. MLC is gone too

This is a snub. I always get fucking snubbed. I never win. Even IT fucking ignores me. I have been watching for like a month and none of my posts get on there. I’m one of our most radical users and I’m invisible

@Transcended Trucel omg nigga you’re famous!

Yo this got me fucked up. I’ve been rotting here for so long. Over 50 days since April. I feel like I have a solid case for being in the hall of fame. InMinecraft got in over me and he’s fucking deleted wtf. MLC is gone too

This is a snub. I always get fucking snubbed. I never win. Even IT fucking ignores me. I have been watching for like a month and none of my posts get on there. I’m one of our most radical users and I’m invisible
wait!. you said you were an oldcel here and dipped out, to only return this year
maybe if you have stayed you'd've made a name for yourself by now lmao :feelskek:

wait!. you said you were an oldcel here and dipped out, to only return this year
maybe if you have stayed you'd've made a name for yourself by now lmao :feelskek:
Yeah bro, fucking brutal. I’m always suffering from the consequences of past mistakes

Tbh, it's much better to be on the down low.

Congrats brocels, you're now famemaxxed

@Copexodius Maximus, jfl. I don't know if they'll give you a pass 'cuz you're a Jew but "Canada" is seriously cracking down on incels especially after that recent knife attack.
Yeah I feel like these dudes are gonna get the serge and master treatment.

we must stop edgy NEETs on the internet from shitposting :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

meanwhile normies commit actual crimes
Crimes happen every day in poor communities.

DRAGON BALL REPRESENT

Crimes happen every day in poor communities.
yeah I was legit laughing at the statistics. 100 people hurt in the last 10 years? I wonder how many teachers got beheaded by immigrants in the last 10 years

Normies are scum

BBC is a trash media rag anyways. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 658587

I don't even have weapons