Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious INCELS IN LGBTQ! (ILGBTQ+) SPEECH

The real lgbt movement is full of actual pedophiles but yet they hate them. Why are they so intolerant?

lgbt is just failed normie men and jewish foids how were abused by males as minors and turned lesbian.

We are a sexual minority and deserve rights!
2mtniak9bhe41.png
You have a point there.

Yes it is.... But it does fill the role of your IRL incel space.

KEK
Fags will be pushed off buildings in GTA V if they come to my meetings.

But it doesn't tbh.

Hell no!
Just for the sake of being a minority, we should associate ourselves with degenerates? What kid of sick reasoning is this?
Don't forget that lgbtq is the creation of a degenerate society, something we do certainly not approve!

If we want to improve things, we should instead battle those degenerates, just like we should battle social media like instawhore and facepuke.

There's is no fucking way we'd team up with those mentally ill faggots. I'd say I'm more indifferent towards them, but I dont care what their problems are.

That's funny...I heard LGTBQIA the other day. Thought the "I" stood for incels. Actually "i" and "a" stand for "intersex and asexual".

we shouldnt join the lgbtq's because we should be considered disabled