Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels hundreds of years ago

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
It looked as though everyone (at least 200 years back and going to thousands) would have been considered an incel by todays standards. Would we have been fine back then? And how did genetics improve so much if everone was short and ugly, well from what I have seen at least.

there was no incels because society was structered right. you just club her on the head and rape her. just like nature intended

TheVman said:
there was no incels because society was structered right. you just club her on the head and rape her. just like nature intended
pure, unadultered TRUTH

( with a twist )

TheVman said:

Ahh...i see even if they were undesired they got what they want. Though what about just a few hundred years ago?

ArtoriasWolf said:
TheVman said:
Ahh...i see even if they were undesired they got what they want. Though what about just a few hundred years ago?
back then the poor were the incels. other than that you marry by how good your family is

ArtoriasWolf said:
Ahh...i see even if they were undesired they got what they want
no !!! another fucked up travesty that goes on here TOO

porcamandvonasNa

TheVman said:
back then the poor were the incels. other than that you marry by how good your family is

The past was better for incels. Now the only thing I don't understand is how genetics improved so fast

nausea said:
no !!! another fucked up travesty that goes on here TOO

porcamandvonasNa

What do you mean?

ArtoriasWolf said:
What do you mean?
yea man, with the provocateurs around eh? and then I get whatever

I would have responded otherwise

anyway who cares?

i think the internet ruined everything actually, too easy for women to get validation on things like instagram by beta orbiters, too easy to get chads dick on tinder, internet exploded female hypergamy.

We need to make a time machine and go back to stop the internet, it's the only way

nausea said:
yea man, with the provocateurs around eh? and then I get whatever

I would have responded otherwise

anyway who cares?

Are you using Google translate? I have no idea what is going on.

ArtoriasWolf said:
It looked as though everyone (at least 200 years back and going to thousands) would have been considered an incel by todays standards. Would we have been fine back then? And how did genetics improve so much if everone was short and ugly, well from what I have seen at least.

Genetics improved because the chads were the only ones to reproduce, thus humanity gets taller and more attractive as a whole. Thats how natural selection works. Genetic trash (incels) are weeded out and the attractive carry on their genes until subhumanity is breeded out of the gene pool entirely.

refmd said:
i think the internet ruined everything actually, too easy for women to get validation on things like instagram by beta orbiters, too easy to get chads dick on tinder, internet exploded female hypergamy.

We need to make a time machine and go back to stop the internet, it's the only way

I agree the internet ruined everything related to dating, sex and relationships. Back then was way more straightforward. Doesn't matter if you were ugly or good looking as long as you had money/status in society you could fuck any female/get into a relationship easily.

KV3 said:
Genetics improved because the chads were the only ones to reproduce, thus humanity gets taller and more attractive as a whole. Thats how natural selection works. Genetic trash (incels) are weeded out and the attractive carry on their genes until subhumanity is breeded out of the gene pool entirely.

It has taken so long for that to happen it. It seems as though it' only recently that is has been ramped up massively

yes more ugly guys would have gotten laid hundreds of years ago because society wasnt so fucked up and cucked and sjwish back then. Now society is the problem in the present, well its pretty much mostly females and their disgusting attitude, standards and commitment to hypergamy. Regardless the really deformed men still wouldnt of got any back then just like now. Its over regardless

nausea said:
porcamandvonasNa

porcamandvonasNa=?

TheVman said:

lmao this got me good

TheVman said:

Only lepers would be incel back in the day.

I have maintained modern hypergamy and inceldom is a generational issue.

Average looking Boomers got laid and had families. This hardly happens now. It's over for post-1980cels.

Back then if you were able to make money, keep a house over your head, women would fall for you. They would be loyal to you and do whatever it takes to make sure your day is good. With all these social justice movement and muh women rights society Is fucked

Females needed a provider more than ever in those days since females couldn't make money on their own.