Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels, How did you find out about incels!

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
How did you find this board and incels in general?

r/brasil > Slate Star Codex > TRP > r/incels > SlutHate > Lookism.net > this site

Trough the vids of cuckedshaman. He led me here and now I'm part of the community.

Hunter Avallone > TL; DR > Turd Flying Monkey > Munkey Jones > here

there's been a strong incel/loser culture in my country since ages
now it's a worldwide phenomenon, so obviously I got the news fast - probably from some forum or an imageboard
I didn't participate on reddit, because I have strong opinions about it, but when I heard about the exodus to a separate website, I joined

Lol I knew ER for years and watching videos about him on youtube.eventually discovered incels.me and joined here.

I was a frequent lurker on r/incels

Fuck reddit for banning it. I hope those cucks perish.

/r9k/ -> r/incels -> incels.is

jewtube > r/incels > incels.me

r/TheRedPill -> r/MGTOW -> r/IncelTears -> r/braincels -> here

Found r/Incels via r/ForeverAlone

First heard about incels in 2017 when someone mentioned the word, claiming some female on reddit was actually an incel pretending to be a female. Looked it up but didn't think much of it. I found out more about it in the spring and looked up r/incels only to see it replaced with cucktears. I browsed cucktears for a while reading all the blackpills but eventually the prejudice against incels on there got to me and I found this forum.

I stumbled on a board called IncelSupport which was, I think in 2006, but didn’t like their jibe. As I was detoxing from PUA stuff, I found something called LoveShy and then PUAHate which is where people said they were incel. How I found this board? I was searching my old username, Chincel, and this came up.

I was active in r/incels since 2016. When it got banned I migrated here

I heard about this place sometime in early 2018, but I couldn't access it for some reason and forgot about it. A few months later, a handful of you tubers started making videos on this site and after watching a few of them, I started lurking here. About a month or so of lurking, I made an account

/r9k/ - wizchan - lookism - here

The press coverage of the Day of Retribution made me aware of this community.

When the old r/incels was getting big. And someone told me about this place on an app I installed.

r9k. Incel, robot, barely any difference . Or used to be barely any difference.

was re-reading ER's manifesto and did more reasearch on him and found out the term "incel" then found out about AM and this forum later and realized it described me perfectly

Don't remember tbh.
I think I saw someone say it to someone as an insult online. Looked it up and felt that incels seemed to misrepresented by the media. So I dug deeper and found this site which correlated with my beliefs and looks.

Soothouse youtube mock vid tbh.

From a youtuber named RagingGoldenEagle and I googled the word incel afterwords, found the incels.me forum, lurked for sometime, made an account after the switch to incels.is.

/pol/ > ER > incels.is

I found r/incels in late 2016 through r/foreveralone tbhngl

I miss the good dope days for r/incels

It all started when I typed in google: how to seduce milfs. went from bluepill to blackpill in short time

/r9k/ -> incels.isis
I never been on /r/incels and I never was on MGTOW or any of that redpill stuff.

r9k
shame it's full of fags, trannies and Chads now

face and lms's videos tbh.

jewtube and lookism.net

Steve Hoca podcast where he interviewed one of the members here who breifly mentioned this place

That ginger denial cel on youtube

I was a robot for years until the board went to shit. I don't fuck with reddit at all, so I never went to r/incels. Wizardchan was way too autistic for me. Only remember hearing about the term "Incel" after April of last year and I found my way here.

I don't even remember how I discovered the term. I do remember that I lurked r/incels back in 2016 (I think). I found this board through basedshaman like a t. soy cuck after looking up an audio book for my twisted world

eggboy and his videos blackpilled me, after that I started to search for more people like me, I came from /r9k/

I genuinely can't remember how I discovered this place...I'm glad I did though.

I wonder who's asking this question and why?...

Based Zeus (Bluepilled YT channel) => LFA => MGTOW => Looks Theory videos => FaceandLMS => Incels => Incels.me

Board = googled Incels

Incels = love shy via Gilmartin in mid noughties.