Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels, How did you find out about incels!

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
I really thought that there was a way JFL
He didnt even do face reveal 90% chance its lower tier normie guy behind screen making money out of desperate virgins and "slaying" with all the money he made.

He didnt even do face reveal 90% chance its lower tier normie guy behind screen making money out of desperate virgins and "slaying" with all the money he made.
I thought he did face reveal in this video

It all started when I typed in google: how to seduce milfs. went from bluepill to blackpill in short time
bro if you're googling it it's not happening

I thought he did face reveal in this video

I thought it was a joke at first but if thats really him jfl at all the people who still buy his stuff

I thought it was a joke at first but if thats really him jfl at all the people who still buy his stuff
I stopped taking him seriously and switched to LFA cause I realized redpill makes more sense

Elliot Rodger - Mumkey Jones - Based Shaman - /r/braincels - Incels.me

I stopped taking him seriously and switched to LFA cause I realized redpill makes more sense
its good man im watching them atm he speaks alot of truth

r/foreveralone -> r/trp -> r/incels -> incels.me

BasedShaman led me here.

I searched incels up a few times before even since hearing the term. On Facebook I pointed out how many girls just date and go for assholes and then I had someone calling me an incel so decided to look it up. Occasionally I would just search the term incel. Eventually I found this site by searching either incel or something along the line ‘incel’.

its good man im watching them atm he speaks alot of truth
I don't really watch him now. Some of his words are already cope level for me

general redpill communities (before I knew what the blackpill was) to lookism.net to lurking this site for a few months to finally making an account