Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels hoping to ascend : there is no such thing as a strong, old, single foid

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
257E3F3D D051 4D1C 872A EF055B815250

Based Africancel drops massive truth bombs in national Newspaper article. The blackpill is trully a global phenomenon.

I can hear the roasties raging from here, on a different continent

Bullshit. The average woman still has x100 the SMV of an average male. Women live life on easy mode, from birth till death, and "the wall" is just a cope.

Bullshit. The average woman still has x100 the SMV of an average male. Women live life on easy mode, from birth till death, and "the wall" is just a cope.
Nicola Tesla IQ

Who do you think would be more miserable, honestly??
A 37 yo unmarried foid / men?

I like the wavey font it's written in at the top! Classy.

Too bad such a thing cannot happen in America due to spoiled roasties preferring Chad or Chadlites...

No free old love for inkels!

Who do you think would be more miserable, honestly??
A 37 yo unmarried foid / men?
It depends. I cannot imagine more miserable than a 37 yo unmarried incel.

But if that male is a chad who enjoys daily uncommitted sex from prime foids and we compare him with a 37 yo foid, whose attractive features slowly start to disappear and she desperately tries to find someone to betabuxx for her, than she's much more miserable than Chad.

But if that male is a chad who enjoys daily uncommitted sex from prime foids and we compare him with a 37 yo foid, whose attractive features slowly start to disappear and she desperately tries to find someone to betabuxx for her, than she's much more miserable than Chad.
IQ high as a Cumulonimbus Cloud

Unmarried foids definitely have a LOT of bitter regret in their hearts - they are now used up and undesirable to chad & cant compete with younger more youthful foids. Foids are driven by the external validation they receive from men, what happens when that validation stops coming? Utter mental anguish.

I have a feeling most chads in their 40s can still slay women their own age no problem...? So its defo good for them even if no longer able to to slay 20 year olds.

But i was wondering about normie men vs woman, whod have it better in their 30s you think ?
Since foids need to feel desired by chad never really changes. But most western foids in their 30s look like shit, due to partying lifestyle, its impossible for hi tier men to find her attractive..would she feel ok to keep getting pumped and dumped by chad every week, or would it eventually mess her up?

Mens goals are mostly just sex, and we can always buy that with money, and men have more money when were old, so was wondering maybe single normie men do have it better than single normie women?
IQ high as a Cumulonimbus Cloud

Unmarried foids definitely have a LOT of bitter regret in their hearts - they are now used up and undesirable to chad & cant compete with younger more youthful foids. Foids are driven by the external validation they receive from men, what happens when that validation stops coming? Utter mental anguish.
But even married foids feel miserable too, a lot even cheats to gain validation, so either way old foid will be miserable
With kids / childless, married / divorced / never been married.
The only question is which one is more miserabld?

Last edited:
The only question is which one is more miserabld?

Jfl

Men will always be more miserable - lets say from the age of 12 a guy keeps getting rejected by foids and is depressed as a result - at 40 he will probably betabuxxx for a used up former stripper Landwhale who gives him sex only on his birthday so the depression never ends and is compounded.

Women from 12yr old will be basking in male validation and living life on tutorial mode with never having to experience any real hardship. From 15 - 35 foids will experience absolute bliss whilst riding the cock carousel, getting free meals on dates, free gifts from cucks e.t c with no depression whatsoever. Even at 35+ foids can still find a degenerate simp who has a milf fetish who will be willing to betabuxx her. Foids are never depressed they just fake depression inorder to get attention and sympathy. Fuck femoids :feelsree:

Men at 40 = (26+ years of real depression)

Roastie at 40 = (0 years of pseudo-depression)

It's just over bro....that's all there is to know