Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel's high standard myth.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
We dont have high standard like they claim....
We cant even harpoon a landwhale.
Just LOL.

People love to assume things about all incels, like how we are all 300 pound smelly people.

Actually many here do have high standards, just look at all the 'Would you fuck...' threads

men and women, both are hypergamous by nature

They also assume we haven't tried.

I used to have high standards, now they are pretty nill. If only I had low standards in my youth...

incelman said:
They also assume we haven't tried.

How dare they!

We dont want a JB or female model,we just want a woman that doesn't judge a man on his looks.

SUPERCEL said:
We dont want a JB or female model,we just want a woman that doesn't judge a man on his looks.

According to some people here, that is arguably harder to find than a model.

NekoStance said:
Actually many here do have high standards, just look at all the 'Would you fuck...' threads

That's only because there are a shit ton of fakecels in here.

I'll go for anything as low as 2/10 (my looksmatch). 1/10 maybe if I get to know them

alsalsk said:
That's only because there are a shit ton of fakecels in here.

I'm a total fakecel volcel because of my high standards. I don't want a slut. I don't want an ugly girl. I should be at least a 7/10, but I'm a total fucking autist who just can't into human interaction.

The first girl I really liked was a chubby Asian girl in high school. We got along really well, but she didn't want me, she wanted Chad. Also all her friends hated me. Because EVERYONE hates me.

NekoStance said:

That's not hypergamous you idiot. A man wanting his looksmatch is NOT hypergamy. A man not wanting fuck something 3-4 points below his looks level is NOT hypergamy. That's normal.

Real hypergamy is wanting someone who is way out of your league. That's something almost all women want but not many men. And even the men who want hypergamy are unable to achieve it because men can rarely date up.

NegroKing said:
That's not hypergamous you idiot. A man wanting his looksmatch is NOT hypergamy. A man not wanting fuck something 3-4 points below his looks level is NOT hypergamy. That's normal.

Real hypergamy is wanting someone who is way out of your league. That's something almost all women want but not many men. And even the men who want hypergamy are unable to achieve it because men can rarely date up.
This!!!
I just go for looks or IQ match of myself. Death to the landwhales or idiots.

ironcrusher38 said:
This!!!
I just go for looks or IQ match of myself. Death to the landwhales or idiots.

I wouldn't bother IQ matching with women, the majority of them are brain dead, and the intelligence ones are only theoretically intelligent, rarely are they practically intelligent,

SUPERCEL said:
Just LOL.

"I don't know about you fakecels but I only date 10/10 supermodels, y'know fuck that cute girl with glasses and shit I only want walk-way models" Lol can you imagine real incels saying that shit I just typed? Anyone who's been in this community for a week knows that we're desperate, how could a beggar be picky?

Berdea said:
I wouldn't bother IQ matching with women, the majority of them are brain dead, and the intelligence ones are only theoretically intelligent, rarely are they practically intelligent,

Women with good knitting ability, tendency to do well handmade things etc are sign of high IQ for them. My mother studied till 5th grade, but she could understand my 8-9th grade book subjects just by reading. I wish I could find a woman like her.

I don't really know what qualifies as high standards besides the obvious, like models and whatnot. For the most part I think my standards are fair, I find women of many different shapes and races attractive. 

I don't have a specific set of criteria I look for in a woman ( although I pray to get one with a fat ass :] ).

NegroKing said:

you fucking retard many of the women posted in those 'Would you fuck...' thread WERE your looksmatches
or are most guys here actually mentalcels/fakecels??

you faggot both men and women are hypergamous by nature, admit it
it's OK we're all in same boat here, just admit it

I would fuck any 4/10 girl with some ass and tities, my looksmatch. More than fair.

NekoStance said:
you fucking retard many of the women posted in those 'Would you fuck...' thread WERE your looksmatches
or are most guys here actually mentalcels/fakecels??

you faggot both men and women are hypergamous by nature, admit it
it's OK we're all in same boat here, just admit it

To be incel as a male you only need be autistic and average looking. Or alternatively average looking and a minority. There's no rule that you HAVE to be subhuman to be incel(although many of us are). This is a dangerous and toxic myth that need to be purged from the community. The fact is that women are more hypergamous than ever and will NOT settle for guys in their own league.

And it is COMPLETELY fucking misleading to say both genders are hypergamous. Yes, everyone wants the best they can get. But women will absolutely NOT settle for anything less whereas men will. And women don't NEED to settle for their own worth because they can always get better.

Just lulz @ "average looking = incel"
Pure BS..

NegroKing said:
To be incel as a male you only need be autistic and average looking. Or alternatively average looking and a minority. There's no rule that you HAVE to be subhuman to be incel(although many of us are). This is a dangerous and toxic myth that need to be purged from the community. The fact is that women are more hypergamous than ever and will NOT settle for guys in their own league.

And it is COMPLETELY fucking misleading to say both genders are hypergamous. Yes, everyone wants the best they can get. But women will absolutely NOT settle for anything less whereas men will. And women don't NEED to settle for their own worth because they can always get better.

Cope, men ARE hypagamous as are women, and the proof can be found right here on this forum in the numerous 'Would you fuck...' threads (like I told you already, again and again)

SUPERCEL said:
Just lulz @ "average looking = incel"
Pure BS..

Some people seem to be confused about what it means to be "average" because a lot of unattractive men get told they are "average" to make them feel better. I have been told I look "average" too by a couple of people, yet the fact of the matter is that I am single and I am a 27 year old male with hands and wrists that look like a girl and narrow shoulders. Literal teenage boys are bigger than me. Yet somehow I should believe I am "average"? Puh fucking lease.

SUPERCEL said:
Just LOL.

agreed, even landwhales go for chad. There was one special one who was as fat as a cow and shed keep making new profiles, while ignoring average guys messages or even her looksmatch, chasing chad. Seems like she is still unsuccessful but she will find chad eventually.