Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels here are more obsessed with IT than vice versa

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Cold sad truth

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

i love being featured on IT

we might refer to them more, but their whole forum is based on us lol

Seems like IT is way more focused on braincels. In that case I hope that sub never gets shut down so their attention will mainly stay away from here

I imagine a future where normies larp as incels and normies from IT screen shot the larped content and post it on IT. No true incel to be seen as we have adopted another moniker and moved on, allowing IT to obsess over stale fake content.

Seems like IT is way more focused on braincels. In that case I hope that sub never gets shut down so their attention will mainly stay away from here
Wouldn't be opposed to making the forum private for non members tbh

We need SOME noncel platform to debunk

We need SOME noncel platform to debunk
True, it's interesting seeing them attempt to debunk the blackpill. How many blackpills do we need to stop them from blabbering generic bluepilled platitudes?

True, it's interesting seeing them attempt to debunk the blackpill. How many blackpills do we need to stop them from blabbering generic bluepilled platitudes?
The Cope needs to be destroyed NOW!

All these people talking about cucktears, seriously you Aprilcels need to stop looking at retarded criticisms from BX and cunts on a low clockwork subreddit. They feed on attention