Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Incels have no idea how the female body works"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
So what? I don't even want to know how their worthless, filthy, disgusting, dog cum infested body works.

Even if I did know how their body works, what difference would it make? Would they fuck me? NO. They'll still give their pussy to braindead Chad who has no clue where the clit is.
They'll still choke on Tyrone's BBC who thinks that if women hate periods so much then why don't they just stop having it.
They'll still spread their ass cheeks for their dog who has no idea what they are even saying when they scream "Cum inside me, daddy"

They refuse to even acknowledge my existence and they think I'll bother figuring out how their body works. JFL.

There's very few to know about female psyche and sexuality, and we do it better than cucks and women themselves.

There's very few to know about female psyche and sexuality, and we do it better than cucks and women themselves.
Exactly. What's even there to know? They come with a few holes and all they want is Chad. The end.

Just get a degree in gynecology theory

Lol. If we didn’t know how the female body and mind worked, we wouldn’t be blackpilled. Foids are programmed to suck chads cock and that’s enough to know about how their bodies work.
Just get a degree in gynecology theory
JFL :lul:

What is so hard to understand?

Just stick it into her vagina and pee

Exactly. What's even there to know? They come with a few holes and all they want is Chad. The end.
They expect the entire male population to care about how vagina works or why they have to have periods. I literally feel less of a man trying to think about it. Just pile this shit on our heads so we too could understand their stupid jokes about bagenas and enjoy talking about different types of tampons and sex during menstruation.

Last edited:
They expect the entire male population to care about how vagina works or why they have to have periods. I literally feel less of a man when trying to think about it. Just pile this shit on our heads so we too could understand their stupid jokes about bagenas and enjoy talking about different types of tampons and sex during menstruation.
Exactly. That's all they have to offer so that's all they talk about.

If it works anything like the female mind, then it's disgusting and better not to know about.

We have no idea bc we don't care

Women don't even know how the female body works.

In most consensual sexual intercourse scenarios, a woman is unable to orgasm.
However, it is incredibly common for women to orgasm during rape.

Think about that.

There is a thing called an anatomy book.

Lol. If we didn’t know how the female body and mind worked, we wouldn’t be blackpilled. Foids are programmed to suck chads cock and that’s enough to know about how their bodies work.
Based and truthpilled

I have an idea, it might not be correct but it's still an idea.

Foids barely have an idea of how their own fucking body works.

based IT wont touch