Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels have good personalities

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
Look how fucking funny everyone here is. This is my new favorite forum. We can say whatever we want here (in video game) and not have to worry about getting banned just because we don't follow the false social norms (in video game). Feminism is trash, women just want more and more and more and more and more. We refuse to be slaves so we're a threat to their evil system. I love the blackpill because it's just an acceptance of common sense. There are no people here coping and hiding from reality. We've actually had to go through hard things and learn from our wrong ways of thinking. Meanwhile, normies live a fantasy life and they all support their fake fantasy. They treat us like sociopaths and then call us the sociopaths for being able to see what's happening right in front of our eyes for decades.

Our only mental illness is we are terrible slaves.
:society:

hey treat us like sociopaths and then call us the sociopaths for being able to see what's happening right in front of our eyes for decades.

I have what another user refers to as "Autistic Sociopathy".

soymales and holes always say "and you wonder why he's alone" implying we have bad personalities. they are judging anonymous thoughts on a forum that is occupied by severely depressed people.

we do have good personalities. this is something that always gets me. they can't see in anything other than black and white

We are morally superior to normies.

It's kinda unfair to compare here with normieland though. They have to live within the lines which keep getting tighter every year. Comedy is about pushing boundaries and making sharp and dry observations about reality, at least in my view. Don't really care for "dad jokes" reminds me of "dad bods"

incels have beautiful souls

lmao this is cope
only positive trait i think applies to majority of this forum is higher than avg IQ because you need it to swallow the :blackpill:

and probably less hipocricy then in norm faggots
But it's not cops. People have given me lots of compliments on my personality. They say I have a calming personality, that I'm a great man, etc. Open your eyes. Everyone is basically the same. Most people are dead inside even normies. It's easy to stand out. Incels, not being spoiled, are going to be better than normal I'd say...

I have what another user refers to as "Autistic Sociopathy".
Most incels are quiet, people pleasers in real life, as I am to avoid conflict, because we know that we wont get away like most people do

Ironically my personality is horrible, if not even worse than face of mine. I'm cowardly dishonest sack of shit with barely any redeeming qualities, talentless and socially crippled. Ugly inside-out = never began.

Last edited:
Ironically my personality is horrible, if not even worse than face of mine. I'm cowardly dishonest sack of shit with barely any redeeming qualities, talentless and socially crippled. Ugly inside-out = never began.
Same here, i only pretend to be agreeable so I dont become a total outcast.

this. I'm genuinely unlikable and my only friends I constantly manipulate and take money from

I personally like the personality of incels better than sex havers. Incels are more funny and chilled. Very rarely will there be an incel offended by the word "nigger". Personality in itself is subjective though, so I don't really buy the whole soy perspective of personality being good or bad.

Agree :feelsjuice:
I like the mentality of the boys here :feelsjuice:

Original among the crowd

Cope, this site is a mental asylum filled with 2 digiters and school dropouts
Mental asylums have normal people in it. P$ychiatry pathologizes normal people for having controversial thoughts.

Who is the dumb, crazy one in that context??

you can be crazy but have above avg IQ
2 digiters cannot understand :blackpill:
What p$ychiatrists and society see as crazy is often just a reflection of their own lack of intelligence.

A shockingly large percentage of people are misdiagnosed.

I personally like the personality of incels better than sex havers. Incels are more funny and chilled. Very rarely will there be an incel offended by the word "nigger". Personality in itself is subjective though, so I don't really buy the whole soy perspective of personality being good or bad.
Yes, incels are OK with dark humor because incels are direct to the SOURCE and honest. We are like people who are in hell. We have no reason to be what society thinks is nice. We have been FORCED to understand how life really is. We have no cushion. We've realized that being fake only leads to more problems. We're sick of the lies that we've been fed and find joy in speaking of truth only.

Normies love dark humor but they're top indirect and dishonest to admit it. They are all bullies but think they're good people simply because they won't admit that they're dishonest, sadistic, cruel bullies. As long as they do what's "normal" they think they are good people. A horrible, horrible sense of ethics that they have.

Agree :feelsjuice:
I like the mentality of the boys here :feelsjuice:
Everyone here has fully embraced nihilism. We have no restrictions (in video game). It's beautiful. It's like being on the dark net (in video game). Nothing to hold us back from the truth (in video game).