Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels Getting AI Girlfriends Is Stupid.

Incel Rap Genius

Incel Rap Genius

卍Führer of the Gang of Antinatalist Incelosophers卍
★★★★★
A lot of incels have been flaunting AI girlfriends/chatbots on women as a sort of "fuck you" to them. This is stupid and self-destructive, and nothing else. "Oh, we're not in the dating market anymore, who you gonna date now, bitch!?" According to your own ideology, women never wanted you in the first place, and only wanted Chad. Also, it's extremely concerning, because human connection is something sacred and meaningful, and cannot be substituted by an object or a program.

Personally, I'm a 17 year old kissless virgin(or "khv" as they call it), and I'd rather end my own life than get an AI girlfriend. That shit's ridiculous.

It's sour grapes and cope

ITcucks aka ITcels aka r/CuckholdQueers aka retardcels aka dumbfuckingniggers

I thought you had to be 18 to be on this site.

u don't understand what no pussy does to a mf

You're still 17 and young, you don't understand the lengths people will go to just due to the growing desperation at being deprived of pussy for decades.

That may be true, but it makes foids seethe

youngcels were really common even back in ~2019, i imagine its sorta the same now considering the blackpill hit the mainstream a few years back
Interesting. Thank you.

goddamn all yall who genuinely think i said this are fucking BRAINLETS

this is a post from r/CuckholdQueers

or as I call them ITcels

ovER for the kid who posted this

goddamn all yall who genuinely think i said this are fucking BRAINLETS

this is a post from r/CuckholdQueers

or as I call them ITcels

ovER for the kid who posted this
should have known from the wording: no incel ever uses the phrase "This is stupid and self-destructive"

Last edited:
Finally someone with a brain on this website. If someone really here thinks that AI gfs will make foids worthless and replacable, then they should get an ultrasonic to check if they actually posess a brain.

AI is on the way to making foids obsolete. Once we have realistic sex bots with AI, Chad will be choosing these robots over real foids and that is when foids will be panicking.

Also you’re 17, you will probably ascend soon

I agree with you but you should be banned anyways since you are not 18 yet and you also said you were a khv...meaning you either held hands with a girl or hugged a girl. Only khhv should be allowed here with very few exceptions

ltg-ltg-mods.gif

AI is on the way to making foids obsolete. Once we have realistic sex bots with AI, Chad will be choosing these robots over real foids and that is when foids will be panicking.

Also you’re 17, you will probably ascend soon
Based, i need my sex doll to move while i am stroking it from the back

If it keeps them away from real women I say more power to 'em. I doubt most of them will be satisfied with that tho.