Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels from countries with a sub-10-million population: do you feel jealousy over seeing your countrymen succeed on the global stage?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The answer is an absolute "yes" for me. I barely feel any national pride over the sheer fucking JEALOUSY for my countrymen succeeding. I am a jealous piece of shit.

r u from sweden,finland,denmark or norway?

r u from sweden,finland,denmark or norway?
I'd rather not comment but I do realize that someone will probably find out eventually. It's not important for the thread's topic anyways.

I'm living in a sub 10 million country, and it's brutal seeing people ascend with jb foids :reeeeee:

As a foreigner half blood, I feel absolutely subhuman in comparison to these mfers :feelsree:

Time to go ER in GTA V :feelsLSD:
Godspeed :feelsYall:

I'd rather not comment but I do realize that someone will probably find out eventually. It's not important for the thread's topic anyways.
probably eastern europe or scandinavia

what do you mean with succeeding? In which area sport,economy or in terms of looks and dating?

Not really I simply don't care. My life is too fucked up to worry about some genetic elite

probably eastern europe or scandinavia

what do you mean with succeeding? In which area sport,economy or in terms of looks and dating?
In any way. Music, eceleb-career, game dev, you name it. It hurts especially for me if it's a young man like myself succeeding.
Not really I simply don't care. My life is too fucked up to worry about some genetic elite
Understandable

In any way. Music, eceleb-career, game dev, you name it. It hurts especially for me if it's a young man like myself succeeding.

Understandable
I feel proud if a curry shitskin does something good - however curryland has 2 billion people [MOGGED]
I only feel envy towards people not from my race

I feel proud if a curry shitskin does something good - however curryland has 2 billion people [MOGGED]
I only feel envy towards people not from my race
Interesting. I guess the experience of being excluded by my own countrymen, in my homeland is what has made be bitter towards them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back