Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels fail the hardest at STEM/difficult bullshit academics

AK74

AK74

Banned
-
Incels have their emotional strength drained so hard from the work week that only the most braindead of normies will think that being 2 days free is enough to cope or makes it so that the majority of your team isn't wasted by school

Maybe it's enough for stacies and chads who want to get a little rest from being worshipped by everyone and blazing through 10 pages of math in a second with their perfect studying genetics while that would take me easily over 6 hours of focused studying because I have ADD and brain fog

It's much more important that you have a dull and unquestioning personality when doing math/physics/chemistry as opposed to intelligence or talent, and your grades in math/physics/chemistry after the 6th year of elementary school or so are pre-determined, you have no free will over it

You heard of photomath? It's what all the chads and normies use to help them with their math homework.

Incels have their emotional strength drained so hard from the work week that only the most braindead of normies will think that being 2 days free is enough to cope or makes it so that the majority of your team isn't wasted by school

Maybe it's enough for stacies and chads who want to get a little rest from being worshipped by everyone and blazing through 10 pages of math in a second with their perfect studying genetics while that would take me easily over 6 hours of focused studying because I have ADD and brain fog

It's much more important that you have a dull and unquestioning personality when doing math/physics/chemistry as opposed to intelligence or talent, and your grades in math/physics/chemistry after the 6th year of elementary school or so are pre-determined, you have no free will over it
Also yeah, getting gradesmogged is brutal, my imouto goes to a gifted sleep-away high-school, I want to just be happy for her, but god damn it's really some brutal inferiority complex breeding shit.

only high iq makes up for inceldom

This is not true. In high school and college I got C's and D's in semesters where I didn't try or come to classes, and straight A's the semesters I did try. I remember being in 10th grade and hearing ghetto black thugs in my classes discussing their class rank. All of them had a higher class rank than me except for one (I had a 2.0 GPA). Then when I was 23 I got a masters degree in electrical engineering.

School can also play a part. When I was in 10th grade they were going to hold me back in math and make me retake algebra 2 in 11th grade. But I switched schools and in the new school I started taking Precalculus in 11th grade and I was doing so well they bumped me up to Calculus after a few months and I passed both the Calc 1 and Calc 2 AP exams in high school.

For graduate level maths, yes.

But for HS/college level/undergrad level math, NO!!!
I'm taking graduate level math, and I rarely use it tbh. There needs to be a proof calculator xd

This is not true. In high school and college I got C's and D's in semesters where I didn't try or come to classes, and straight A's the semesters I did try. I remember being in 10th grade and hearing ghetto black thugs in my classes discussing their class rank. All of them had a higher class rank than me except for one (I had a 2.0 GPA). Then when I was 23 I got a masters degree in electrical engineering.

School can also play a part. When I was in 10th grade they were going to hold me back in math and make me retake algebra 2 in 11th grade. But I switched schools and in the new school I started taking Precalculus in 11th grade and I was doing so well they bumped me up to Calculus after a few months and I passed both the Calc 1 and Calc 2 AP exams in high school.

Incels fail the hardest at STEM and bullshit academics, it's too obvious and your anecdote with no evidence isn't gonna change anyone's mind, I'm not gonna read your pathetic wall of text

Tho you could have just posted a meme

Last edited:
I'm taking graduate level math, and I rarely use it tbh. There needs to be a proof calculator xd

Mathematica can do symbolic derivation.

I used it a lot in my grad level combinatorics class when I see the derivation is going to be too mechanical and boring.

Mathematica can do symbolic derivation.

I used it a lot in my grad level combinatorics class when I see the derivation is going to be too mechanical and boring.
I have the reqs for combinatorics, what do you think of it? Might take it this fall tbh

I have the reqs for combinatorics, what do you think of it? Might take it this fall tbh

My professor was tough af, I ended up getting a 3.0. I am not from math background though, but those who were math major got 4.0 like a piece of cake.

I kind of regret not going to uni, I have to wage slave since age 18 when most of my peers were developing themselves socially and academically.

That was the worst and most autistic decision I have made.